Meeting… How Soon?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Meeting… How Soon?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I personally like to give it a week or 2. Thru out conversation, their true colors slip thru.. just the other day, I was making plans to meet someone, and they posted an add the next day “seeking someone to nurse”. Made me feel insignificant and …became an instant “no”. I have countless stories on ppl who became a pass.. because of things reviled during conversation that simply changed my desire to want to meet them.

Suckleberry Finn
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

@btrfly – Week or 2 at most, yeah! Quite odd posting an ad after you’ve both decided to meet. That’s good judgement.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

@rachyj I love your comment about separating the men from the boys. So many men talk a good game but either have no intention of meeting in person or they’re just too scared. Either way, they aren’t for me.
    Meet, see if there’s chemistry and get to suckling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly, of all the men I speak to, I would consider meeting around 20% I’d say. Of those, at least half I’m sure have no intention of meeting whatsoever and maybe half of the ones who do want to, are weird about getting a hotel room for the first meeting (sensible safety measure for any woman meeting someone new for the first time) or want to build the romance of the century on the internet. Each to their own I guess, but I personally can’t get a feel for how well I’ll click with a person until I meet them face to face. I make it clear on my profile, yet they don’t seem to accept it or just don’t bother to read 🤦🏼‍♀️ it becomes tiresome 🥴

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close