Maybe it’s just me…

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Maybe it’s just me…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’m very influenced by my hormones and it seems like I’m in the right place for that but I find myself wanting to enjoy my breasts again after getting through trauma, which is huge, but I’m not ready to be vulnerable with another person in that way.

Advice? I feel like I’m starting over (inducing solo, it’s sexual for me) but I wasn’t prepared to go through the shame and guilt again.

Jorge
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Other Country

I have knowledge and experience in induction or relactation. I can help you. The first and fundamental thing is stimulation with suction, whether from a mouth or a breast pump. You can also use natural supplements, massages or medicines to promote the process.

LatchOn15
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hang in there @aj42

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

This needs patience. It feels frustrating at times, specially when you think you found connection and it goes cold.
    Right partner should not make you feel shame or guilt, but make you feel secured. Nursing is very unique and nurturing.
    Stay strong.
    Good luck.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

My advice. Start to induce solo. Find a lovely person to become vulnerable with slowly over time at your own pace who loves ANR as much as you do and likes you for you. ANR sadly isn’t a normal thing but I don’t think it’s the weirdest thing either. Nothing to be ashamed of honestly. You aren’t hurting yourself or anyone and has health benefits. Just take your time and try not to overthink it 🙂

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Also you are so pretty! Any respectable man would love to date you.

AJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Domestic violence and codependency are real. But it’s the old “some dogs have spots” problem from elementary school where I have finally come full-circle with my ABF needs being unrelated to bad relationships.

I also know my body and know how hard it is to walk away when absence sets the breasts on fire.

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

PTSD from relationships is real and it sucks!
    When I’m dealing with it I get scared of reaching out to new people, but I am good about reaching out to my friends and talking about it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close