Looking for M or F vs. bisexual

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Looking for M or F vs. bisexual

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

I am wondering about “looking for male or female” does this mean the person looking is bisexual or does it mean they are looking for a non-sexual female suckler or they are looking for something else? Because there are more looking for m or f on here than I think there are bisexuals. I think there something about ANR/ABF that transcends typical sexuality identities for some folks. Are there many CIS gendered hetero Females that are okay with another lady engaged in sexual play with her breasts? What is your experience?

Michelle Mack
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Other Country

I think everyone has right to sucle .The ABF is not limited to male only lol

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

I totally agree, I’m just wondering how people see it with regards to their sexual identity.
    Great comment, how do others feel?

HighDesertMilk
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Mexico

I’m a cis female and although I have experimented sexually with females in the past, I’m just really not into it. And while nursing is primarily non sexual for me, I’m not at all interested in having a female suckler nor suckling a female. No rhyme or reason really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anonymous
    Inactive

My profile on everything says straight, I am hetroflexible. When seeking a relationship whether it is just suckling or an actual relationship I am looking for a cis male. I am not opposed to being with a woman, and I have enjoyed it, but I know that I would not be completely satisfied in a relationship of any kind with just another woman.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyhow, each woman will have her own preferences and they can be quite unique.

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Absolutely, great comments. As I’ve gotten older, my understanding of myself has really grown and I am far better at excepting things as they are.

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

For me it’s situational. If it’s meant to be sexual than it’s sexual. If it’s meant to be soft, caring and nurturing than it is. I consider myself heteroflexible and have enjoyed experiencing men but from a guys prospective it doesn’t really matter if the lady is bi or gay. But I do want to suckle a trans women. To me that would be a great experience for us both I think. I wonder if any women have thought about role reversal and possibly suckling a man? Could be interesting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close