Looking for M in or near Casper Wyoming

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Looking for M in or near Casper Wyoming

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Wyoming

Im updating: in need of sucklers swf4swm 18-50 to come latch on to my 44-46DD tits to aide in milk production, last weekend i got droplets of milk and I want to have help to increase the flow. Im pumping almost every day 2-3times and using a tens unit, i also take natalnurish along with anything that will increase milk production. I can host especially if you are from out of town.
    Im still wanting to induce lactation and i dont care how big my tits get as long as they are full of milk all the time, so im encouraging guys to come see me and help me get the milk in so that you can have lots of milk to drink straight from my tits.

Jim
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Wisconsin

Come to wisc
    Ill more than happy to assist i love big juggs

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Wyoming

Hi Jim, sorry it’s taken me so long to get back with you I’ve been having issues with logging in to abf heaven. The sad part is that i can’t travel right now because I’m getting ready to go in for surgery on January 4th, and I’ll be laid up for 6 months. I’m having part of my stomach taken out, I’ve been over weight for 40 yrs and I’m tired of it.
    Also if you have kik my Id is ladycrickpj, I’ll be able to talk to you there a lot easier than having to log in here all the time.

PJ

Tyyoung94
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Idaho

I would absolutely love this, if you were just a little closer and dont mind a younger guy. I just have a huge love for this and trying to find help closer to southeast Idaho ❤

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close