Looking for feedback on suckling positions…

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Looking for feedback on suckling positions…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been a follower of this wonderful lifestyle for many years. After being without ANR for way too long, I recently found a lovely partner – a mature, pretty, and curvy lady with nice big breasts. She wants them even bigger and full of milk! We’ve met twice now and as I worshipped and suckled her amazing chest, both of us in complete bliss, I wondered how many positions are recognized for suckling? I’m looking for feedback here. The positions I enjoy are, 1) the couch straddle, where my partner straddles facing me as I sit on a couch or chair, 2) the side-by-side, laying down facing one another, 3) the suckle on top, me laying on top of her and suckling, 4) the breast face wash, me on my back and her over me, her big breasts in my face, 5) the stand-up suckle, where we face each other standing up, 6) the modified stand-up suckle, where I sit on a couch or bed and she stands before me, 7) the lap suckle, one of the classic positions with me laying with my head on her lap as she feeds me, 8) the reverse lap suckle where she has her upper body on my lap. Wondering if there any others that can add spice to this very wonderful lifestyle?

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Congratulations to both of you.
    You have already tried all!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so blessed to be with my new partner and have truly enjoyed all of these positions. Thanks so much for your comment!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Why be concerned about number or name of positions? Just do what comes naturally to the both of you depending on the situation.
    Try the sleeping vampire it’s certain to wake the dead.😜

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

I stick to one or two. I don’t like that many

Anonymous
    Inactive

While variety certainly is the spice that keeps any relationship from fading please keep things simple and compfort is definitely key as those lovely breasts become full on the regular! I should know being a well endowed sister!

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

My favorite position is no.7 and adding a pillow on her lap lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close