Ladies into Mommy/Boy play? (NOT ABDL)

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Ladies into Mommy/Boy play? (NOT ABDL)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Considering the inherent nurturing nature of nursing (say that ten times fast!) I’m curious as to how many women on this site enjoy mommy/boy play with suckling. (I am NOT talking about infant fetishes or ABDL!!)

Ladies, is this an aspect you incorporate into your sessions? Is it something you have thought of trying? I wonder what women here enjoy this and in what capacity or extent.

Is this a regular play you partake in or do you sprinkle it in here and there? Or is this a major turn off for you?

Let your voices be heard!

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Major turn off. Absolutely not incorporated. If any hint of it, it’s a no go. I’m interested in nursing sessions with an adult male, not a child.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting to see the different takes. So for you it’s an absolute no because of the mental association it creates

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not into labels. I do become very nurturing naturally while nursing my partner but I would NOT be okay with him calling me “Mommy” or me calling him a “little boy”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s good to make the distinction! Some of the women I’ve met here were very interested in this kind of roleplay so I wondered if it was widely popular in this community

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have an interest in role play, abdl is a no go for me. For some, ANR/ABF is strictly a bonding and or just nursing experience. Some of us are into the bonding and nursing as well as erotic play.

Cremosa78
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

Instant deal breaker for me.. I want an adult male in every way.. even if you are younger than me.. no judgement to those who like it.. just not for me..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close