In search of best pump & supplements

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion In search of best pump & supplements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Creech
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

A lady friend of mine wants to start inducing. She is wondering what is the best breast pump and supplements She is also wondering how long will it take if she gets suckled for an hr twice a week.

Sam
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Interested to know about supplements. I’m pumping regularly but it’s taking forever

Anonymous
    Inactive

Suckling and manual massage is the best. Pumping isnt recommend. Use goats rue and moringa. A good book for info is the art of lactation by Jennifer Elisabeth maiden on amazon or kindle app. Totally depends on how her body responds to stimulation. Good luck

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would recommend. Fenugreek, morninga,blessed thistle, I would recommend buying a pumping and a tens unit combo.To be on the budget friendly you can get a tens for under 30.dollars and breast pump for under 50.

Use either or 4 times a day. Minimum of every 2 hours, you will see results.

Ex. Pump 8am..( at work tens 11am. Tens 3 pm) 6 pm pump

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

A good cheap pump I purchased online that has a ton of settings. I also use the Medela pump in style along with a hand pump to use as needed.

She should read up on the supplements to determine what she feels is good for her body. Some can cause allergic reactions. You can listen to the podcast on the main page about supplements and medications.

I like Moringa. Goats rue didn’t work for me, I’m adding Shatavari soon.

Fenugreek is tricky and can be counterproductive in the beginning. She should try it AFTER her milk is established.

**There have been multiple conversations about supplements and pumps. If you use the search feature on the main personal ads and forum you will see more information.**

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close