I thought you might enjoy the story of how I became a dedicated “Breast Man”

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I thought you might enjoy the story of how I became a dedicated “Breast Man”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

There are two kinds of memories: those where you remember the fact that something happened even the details, and a more vivid form of memory when something is experientially present. That kind you can actually “feel” what you felt, and see what you saw. You can actually experience it all over again. This whole memory of the moment is that second kind.

I was a senior in High School and got a pair of tickets to a concert on a Wednesday night. The girl I was casually dating was my best friend’s little sister but because she was younger, her parents would not let her go out that late on a school night. So I had to find somebody else to ask and I remembered a really sweet girl my friend had introduced me to at a dance a few weeks earlier. I remember how impressed I was with her smile, her hair, and how genuinely friendly she was. She had the biggest breasts in the whole school, including the teachers, but believe it or not, that was not even a factor. She accepted the date and we had an amazing time at the concert, and I knew this was the girl I wanted to take to the prom. I asked her, she said yes, and we started dating every week. After our dates, we would park in a secluded spot and make out. We kissed and only kissed for weeks. I did not want to try to touch her breasts too early because I figured she was probably sick and tired of guys trying to get into her shirt.

Well, the time finally came when I thought it was right and I began to touch her breasts over her pink fuzzy sweater. I was sitting on her right side. She was enjoying that so I made the next move to put my hands under her sweater, but over her bra, from underneath. She liked that so I took my hand out from underneath and put in down through her neckline between her breast and her bra. At that moment, breasts of her size were amazing but more like a curiosity because I had never felt anyone bigger than a B cup before. She wore a 32DD bra but the cups were way too small. Those were the largest cups she could find in her band size. Her breasts came out under the underwire and over the tops of the cups. She probably belonged in a 32G or H. I had my right hand inside her left bra cup, and I tried to reach around with my left under her sweater to unclasp her bra, but I just had no experience, and no idea how to deal with a 5 hook bra with one hand. (I do now, LOL). She smiled and asked if I wanted her to help with that and I said “yes, please”. With my right hand still cupping her left breast inside the cup of that overly tight bra, she put both hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. As soon as she released the ends of the straps and the bra sprang forward, the full weight of her breast tumbled into my hand and the soft flesh overflowed my entire hand. At that exact moment, my mind just froze. I honestly forgot to breathe for at least 10 seconds. It was like a firecracker went off in my brain and at that moment my life divided into two parts. I was now hopelessly addicted to breasts. We went to the prom and she had to have a dress custom made for the occasion.

We had all kinds of breast play in the following 2 years including every form of massaging, pinching, pulling, tugging, licking, sucking, and titfucking in dozens of positions (she could cum that way), and what must have been a gallon of my cum shot over them and between them, but it all goes back to that single moment when her huge heavy breast fell into my hand.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

A gallon of cum? Now that’s a big load.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Over time, not all at once, LOL.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cute story 🦋

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I know what you meant, I was cracking wise.

GreatWideOpen
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

That’s something to remember! Very nice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close