I think I found her.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I think I found her.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Montana

I met someone on this site and we have hit it off so well and so quickly it scares us both.

I was about to give up, but thanks to all of you who talked me out of it. I greatly appreciate your advice!

She is due to come out here later this month for our first meeting, and she didn’t ask me for money! (That, for me, is HUGE right now.)

IF she decides to identify herself here, it will be when she is ready.

During our muiltiple chats on video, seemingly endless texts, and the occasional phone call, we have both surprised ourselves with how open and honest we have both been to each other so quickly. For example, we told each other our worst and most embarrassing life events, our darkest secrets, and our current situations with ex-lovers or soon-to-be-ex-lovers ALL ON THE VERY FIRST CHAT ON THIS SITE!

I am honestly scared half to death at how similar we are on almost every level. It is like we can read each other’s minds right away, and the last relationship that was as close to this one as I got at the time took a couple of years to get to that point.

We each surprised ourselves by putting out on the table everything for the other to know about. We are totally open books for each other, and both of us are REALLY reserved with just about everyone else (though I am more open to others than she is).

We are the EXACT SAME Meyers-Briggs personality type, have the same primary Love Language, and we can make references to different schools of thought in science, philosophy, pop culture, music, and books that others we have been with are completely ignorant of. It really pleases her in particular when I get her references. We even have the same approach to sexual relations and where we are setting hard boundaries (no anal, for example) and where we are willingly being more permissive with each other than anyone else before. We are also both sapiosexuals.

She is surprised at how much thought I put into making sure our visit is not only a good one, but safe for her and myself. She loves how I put my daughter first. She loves how I treat her and how I handle different situations. She even told me about her conversion to a particular religion for a while and was taken aback by the fact I didn’t even blink when she told me about it (most people, men and women, balked in fear when she identified that religion and I shrugged it off as what it was: experimentation to find herself).

She is appreciative of the way I look at her (to me she is a GODDESS in looks), and my natural inclinations of flirting, wooing, romanticism, and verbal and written word mastery have brought her to tears, joyous laughter, and into carnal desire. (Those are the goals of not only relationships, but for writers when they tell stories and release them to others.) She is comfortable pumping during our video chats, in full view of the camera, and she has never been that comfortable with a man before. I help by keeping her to as regular a schedule as I can remind her to be and timing the pumping sessions for her. And it happened naturally. No coersion, no threats, no deceit, no ulterior motives.

For me, my most recent experience with her was talking with her about what we both liked and disliked in relationships, our dream homes, our dream families, and other such things brought me mental orgasms so powerful I had to physically release in order to bring my mind back into the real world.

That hsa NEVER happened to me before.

We are falling for each other hard and far faster than we have with others in the past. When we meet, we will know for sure if this is going to be a permanent relationship. (We both suspect it will.)

I can honestly say that ABFHeaven is the most perfect site possible to meet your perfect for you match! Thanks to those who created and maintain it and all of you who make this place special, unique, safe, encouraging, and a bonded community feeling that no other site I have ever been to for ANR relationships can even begin to dream of being.

Thank you for this site!

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

Congratulations Corey
    Very happy for you both! Good luck on your journey

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations Corey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing Corey. That is very inspiring and I wish to both the very best of luck!

I’m sorry that people have asked you for money.

Chuflay
    Participant
    • Male
    • Switzerland

Congratulations 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I am sure that many fellows in here will gain new hope to find the right one in here too 🙂 🙏🏻👍🏼👍🏼

✍️Philip❤️‍🔥U♔🦮
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Congradulations!!!! Enjoy the visit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations buddy, nobody more deserving I can tell you’re a genuine guy and could t be more happy for you my friend!

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Congratulations! So very happy for you!!!!! Praying the visit goes well. Please let us know after all went positive as I’m sure it will. Woot woot! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fresno 559
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Jackpot congrats buddy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is amazing Corey! It doesn’t happen often enough but gives the rest of us hope 😆
    Wishing you both future happiness!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Nice one Corey! 👍

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Congratulations to both of you.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Sounds like the real deal, I hope all goes well. You sound very enthusiastic!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close