I had my first ANR/ABF experience

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I had my first ANR/ABF experience

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So this past weekend I met up with a girl I had met on tinder. We both talked and eventually it led to us talking about our kinks. Well I told her I wanted to try abf/anr. To my surprise, she said she was totally up for it. We met up at her place and got to know each other a bit better before going into it. We started making out and rubbing on each other and went into breastfeeding. She was dry but I enjoyed every second of it. I’ve always loved sucking in tits but this time it felt so intimate and close. I could hear and feel her enjoying everything. I was just amazed by how intimate and personal it felt.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Good for you two Ricky. It is a wonderful experience. We couldn’t do it without the ladies. Make sure she knows how good the experience was for you.
    Good luck to the future.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Well done, Ricky!

I hope you get to meet her again. It could be the start of something new.

Let her know about the ABF/ANR community.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Good for you, Ricky. You are lucky to find her. Hope this will continue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s wonderful Ricky, thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The intimacy is absolutely unbeatable. I’m so happy that you were able to find someone to experience that with

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds amazing! I’m so glad you had a good first experience. I’m hoping my first time will be. Did you get to see her again? How was the second time?

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I hate that Ricky left us. It was so inspiring to hear his story. I was so excited to hear if he continues seeing the girl he nursed. Maybe he will be back. We’ll see…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close