How to avoid bruises?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion How to avoid bruises?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I need some help here, and hope someone with experience can shred some light. I had a wonderful session with my GF. Her size is 38G and they are so wonderful to suck and play with, unfortunately after 20 mins of suckle, there are two big bruises on them. I felt very sorry but I didn’t suckle that hard at all. Besides I will be very gentle going forward, is there anything or any medicine to alleviate the issue? Thanks

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Where are the bruises located? Were you holding the breast while you suckled?

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

The bruises’ area is about the same size as the areola. Her nipples don’t stand out too much from the areola so it is harder to latch on. No I didn’t hold them.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’ve had those. Her nipple might be a bit introverted? If not I would change your position so she is leaning over you, which might make the latch easier.
    A bruise is a hematoma under the skin. As long as it doesn’t feel hard it should go away in a few days.
    Outside of geranium essential oil which has personally worked great for me on bruises, I’m not sure if there is a medicine more breast specific.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

@treasurechest She is pale and her breasts look very much like yours with small and “flat” nipples. We were in the side by side position, so maybe that was the problem. I will switch to different position next time.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

She might need some finger stimulation to get her nipples hard, or erotic talk. Whatever arouses her. An aroused nipple stands out from the areola and makes the latch much easier to start, which hopefully you can maintain for awhile

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

We were as intimate as possible and still her nipples weren’t aroused during the whole session.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close