How do you call Captain SaveAHo? DFW Fixer Upper

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking How do you call Captain SaveAHo? DFW Fixer Upper

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    AJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Chronically honest with bouts of verbal vomit, and they call it ADD.

Perpetually 17, remembered that I was supposed to pay my car insurance when in the ambulance and still appealing my termination via AI.

Not as big or tough as I thought after years in the suburbs. Got a sunburn and a bug bite and accepted that I belong in the kitchen.

Formal education and clean criminal background. Very pretty with the help of Daddy’s credit card.

I have nipple orgasms and have been building a fantasy for decades: time to take a leap of faith. I have a big brain and responsive tits and you are normal, stable, and of boring other than your sexual desires. You have a favorite grocery store and there’s at least one fast-food place that you absolutely loathe. I want to pick out a minivan based on how comfortably and discreetly we can nurse during random adventures.

Probably codependent but need someone obsessed with the breast who sees a lactating submissive as a gift from God.

Yes, I’m at rock bottom expecting Captain SaveAHo to worship me because I don’t allow or enjoy the suckling: I obsess about it. I’m finally so unattached that I can rebuild my life based on milk and I’m aching for a man who’s realized that he deserves to latch for breakfast in bed.

Johnny
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Milk for breakfast sounds amazing, Aj.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Wow … the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read. Very interested!

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I returned your message. You sound perfect

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

That was a very interesting read.

AJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

$Help4ADHD because someone asked for a fundraiser.

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

What a wonderful profile, so full of personality and super sexy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bigdaddy21676 on k1k or text me 214-935-4764
    I LOOOOVE to nurse and suckle and would love to keep you lactating and full constantly! Let’s chat!

AJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Struggling with the site and staying charged and connected.

Still looking as of 5/31 18:25 Central

Boomer
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hahahaha! Let’s go minivan shopping 🤣

Bostonguy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Great read ! Wish I was closer. I am normal, boring with a vanilla life aside from my need to feed lol. I hope you find what you are looking for. Any chance you want to move to New England lol?

Tintype
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello!

I’m J! I live in Southlake and I have Asperger’s. Not ADHD but weird enough. I do applied math and science for a living. I have had a wonderful ANR before and really enjoyed it. I’m divorced and travel quite a bit for work. I work out every day and track lots of stuff like food and running and reading but I’m not obsessive about it.

My home is in Southlake but I bought a cottage in downtown grapevine where I work remote in consulting.

I love breasts but I think that’s a male thing so there isn’t anything special about that trait. I have brown hair and blue eyes. My ex girlfriend and I discovered ANR and she would watch evening TV while I latched on with my head in her lap. It was so connecting and sensuous.

If you would like to grab coffee or lunch let me know!

J

Bill damn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

I am game on my way down there today here is my number 6823266341

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close