Gifts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Today I had a short but beautiful meet with my lovely man friend (the one I previously surprised with the boat trip and picnic at Devenish Island for those who remember).

Well he arrived hands full with a beautiful bouquet of my favourite lilies and the iconic Brown Thomas paper bag which he hands to me and says “add that to your collection”. Half scared to look inside as I’m not sure Brown Thomas would cater to my 36gs I remove the box and fine paper to reveal the most beautiful Fastasie bra and panties EVER. White with beautiful pink flowers and finished with a delicate lace trim. He knows this is right up my street. Did I mention it was the most beautiful set EVER? 😂🤣. I wont bore you all with what happened next.

I’d love to know if any of you lovely people bring or have received gifts, do you maybe pay for drinks or dinner, maybe you cook them dinner, are you creative and make them gifts instead, do you bring a bottle of wine?

Or maybe you feel that bringing or accepting gifts is no different to accepting cash? Id love opinions please?

When answering please bear in mind there is zero tolerance for offering or accepting cash on this site and rightly so.

Michael feel free to delete if this is a hot topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How incredibly thoughtful of him!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

He has good taste. In you and his gift.😉🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

@juicyboobies love your new spe🤪🤪ing

That sounds like a thoughtful surprise and a lovely day 💕

You say he’s a friend, but friends, even sexual friends, of mine at least, have never given me a gift. He must really treasure your relationship and he had good taste it sounds like.

I’ve had my anr partner bring me flowers, but we were in relationship. Though I still appreciated it because I love getting flowers.

What color was the set?

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

No not personally but I made sure raising my sons, that they do. They open doors, stand up when someone enters the room, they will stand if you leave the table and when you return and help you with your chair. They will go to your door , knock, have an umbrella if raining or snowing. They will carry your bags in stores, and load and unload the car! They will always walk on the outside of the street. They will always face the door in a restaurant! My boys will always have their girls safety in mind. My daughter in law thanks me frequently for the man she married!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes someone gave me a diamond ring

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pasadenamilk

Wow Christina, that’s amazing to get a diamond ring. They must really appreciate you 🙂 I must be doing something wrong 😂🤣

Anonymous
    Inactive

@intrigued

That’s cause you’re a wonderful person who makes the world a better place. Thanks for raising good men, the world needs more of them ❤️🙏

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close