Gentleman vs local

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Gentleman vs local

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

Would women prefer a guy who was local .. but not polite or a gentleman. He wasn’t a bad guy, he just didn’t go beyond the basics because he didn’t feel he had to but he was 15 min away

Or would you want a guy who was putting in more effort. He made you feel special and wanted but he was an hour drive away but didn’t mind driving to see you 3-4 times a week.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

I would drive the hour.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s interesting Jessica because I’m about an hour from Sacramento, which has several ladies into abf/anr, and they all feel the distance is to far to even give me a chance

david
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Interesting most women .. want a guy local and that’s all that matters then comes age. So it interesting to hear a woman’s perspective.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re all different, we’re all looking for different experiences. It’s important for me to share the experience with someone who wants the same thing I want. I wouldn’t want someone to lay on the charm and pretend to be a gentleman, just so he can get to my boobs, I would be able to tell it wasn’t genuine and it would make me feel uncomfortable.

My current situation is that I want platonic suckling buddies, with a friendly vibe, nothing romantic or sexual. I don’t have very frequent meets with the buddies I’ve got, but when I do meet them, I know it’s because we both want to and not out of a sense of obligation.

Having met a fair few men for this, I’ve only had one proper ANR partner and we happened to live very close to each other at the time, but I didn’t realise that when I first approached him, it was just extremely fortuitous that the one person who I felt drawn to was the nearest one to me and the only one who I have connected to enough to have a full ANR with. He was enough of a gentleman but he could be naughty as well lol 😉🤭 but that’s just how I liked it, with him, because the chemistry was very strong between us.

Life is funny like that, be true to yourself and trust that you will connect with the right people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

David, how many women have you spoken to about this? I find it hard to believe that all women want the same thing. Age is a factor for me personally, as I’m young at heart and find I get on better with younger people than people my own age and older, but I’m sure there are plenty of women who prefer a more mature man. I don’t think you can get an accurate picture of what women want from just a couple of replies on a post.

david
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Not literally all women. But the importance heirachy on this site is location first, then age, then attraction. If a person isn’t in the same state. Few are willing to get to know them. Considering it isn’t hard to move or travel to a different state.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe that’s the hierarchy for some, not necessarily all though, surely? I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me personally, I have to meet someone in person before I know if we’ll click. I certainly wouldn’t even be considering relocating for someone I never met. Considering how many messages women get bombarded with from men all around the world, we have to have some kind of preference, before even chatting over messages.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Everyone is different and people has different expectations. It was s not easy to find a nursing partner.

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Dave it’s time throw away everything you think you know about women and start over with a whole new paradigm called “self awareness.”

All this pathology conducted upon the straw [wo]men of the gender fence is always fueled by confirmation bias borne of the complainer’s lack of self awareness. Always is the complainer too preoccupied with finding fault externally of themselves to identify the root of their woes.

You’ve seen this before, in that woman who only responds to love-bombing. She’s forever plauged by married men, liars, two-faced con-artists, yadda soforth. And oh what a victim card she plays. We’ve all seen it a billion times, dave. If you filter for bullshit, bullshit is all you’ll get.

So it goes with you, contacting woman after woman located out of state and taking each rejection personally. Good luck with that strategy, dave. It’s only a matter of time until slapping yourself in the face hurts enough to come out here and point the finger at who (or what) you think is to blame for it. “Interesting,” indeed.

But it sounds like you’ve got a saving grace: you think moving is “easy,” lucky you. Moving is a pretty big deal for most of us. But, if moving is so simple for you: move! If distance is Number One, and if moving is a dismissive snapping of the fingers and a quick click of the heels, then do it! Then, when you notice the local women of your area prefer guys who encourage the establishment of healthy boundaries vs. “ye olde soft-shoed genlemen routine,” you can revise your list, blaming the city itself for being too short-sighted to recognize a true romantic hero in their midst.

Great post, btw.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As always, Baker, you’re intense, but you do see through the bullshit and cut straight to the point 👌

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close