Flange size

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Flange size

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Almost sounds like there’s a business opportunity for someone to offer kits to make your own custom silicone cups to fit the right size nipple flange, and accommodate larger breasts. Making custom silicone forms is not that difficult and with modern skin safe products there must be options surely.

Martha
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi,
    For the ladies in UK, most of the inserts ive found are imported With high shipping costs and waiting.
    This site offers from
    UK selling
    pumpin pals set of 3 And individual if you’re certain of size.
    the Beaugen cushions and Lacteck.

All really good if between sizes or/and areola pulled into flange even when smaller correct size (I’ve seen it termed as elastic nipple online, I’m not really keen on that term but does give good images and advice on inserts when searched).. inserts if needed will definitely help with comfort and reducing restriction

AMAZING USA Imports

Martha
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Oops I think that link
    Is for pumping pals only. If you double click on USA imports instead of individual companies, it’ll take you to the whole range 🙂

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

I was able to buy the pumpin pals in Ireland but found them difficult to stay in the lansinoh pump even though they are recommended for them, that was with the clip in place

Martha
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Great you got them
    From
    Ireland. I’ve got no experience with how correct fit sits with pumpin pals. Have you found it improves discomfort and areola drawn in?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close