First time!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion First time!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to hear about the first time you suckled or were suckled. How long did it take before you knew with out a shadow of a doubt that abf is for you? If you haven’t tried it yet, what are you hoping your first time will be like. I’ll leave my response in the comments.

Cocoa Nippz
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

We would love to hear about your first experience?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The first time for me was like nothing I have ever experienced. It probably took me a good five minutes of suckling before I found my rhythm. Once I did and those feelings of bliss and contentment washed over me I new that adult nursing was for me. The world seemed to get small and quiet, it was just her and I, that’s all that mattered. We staied up all night talking and nursing. The best part was when we moved out to her porch swing so we could nurse and watch the sun rise. It was perfect! I will never forget the sound of birds mixed with her heartbeat and breathing. Her patting my head as I suckled and massaged her back. The smell of damp grass mixed with her sweet sent. We never wanted it to end.

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

My first time was after 10 years of searching. It was totally worth the trouble. Her milk was sweet and I also learned I really like fingers running through my hair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds really nice!

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Yup it was amazing!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@thirstycanadian Enjoying togetherness as you did with the birds chirping in the background sounds wonderful. I love breastfeeding outdoors. It happens rarely. When it does it has always been a memorable experience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Grogman it really was something special. Unfortunately it was only a one time experience, but I would love to do it again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close