Exclusive ABF/ANR Singles Event for Members Only (in Brighton, UK)

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Exclusive ABF/ANR Singles Event for Members Only (in Brighton, UK)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Count me in. Visiting Brighton would be fun and a adventure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So after a month, has anything taken place to advance this, or has it wither on the vine, from what I can tell the female to male ratio is off a tab to make it viable unless more ladies have privately acknowledged they will attend, and from what was written by the OP, it’s not going to be more guys than females since they want to keep things balanced, so a lot of guys won’t be allowed if it’s not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have about 3 times the Number of active men than women & that’s not excluding the F4F only girls.
    I’d say there’s going to be a lot of men who won’t be allowed to attend How are they going to choose who does & doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really I think it’s up to what the event is going to be, a simple meet and greet in a public setting, no problem, but I think a lot of the guys want something where they can hookup right then and there, where breast are out and the milk free flowing for anyone that wants to suckle, which isn’t going to work if it’s open to everyone, I don’t think you’ll find many women open to any random guy wanting to latch onto them now some maybe good with it but I don’t think is the popular opinion amongst most women. as far as who makes the decision on who is invited, up to the host/hostess, whatever way they chose, it’s going to be a pretty equal ratio if you’re going for hookups, maybe at this point maybe a little more of how the people planning this event envisions what they want would give a better ideal of expectations.

Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Sounds amazing, wish it was closer to me. Anyway hope everyone that’s goes has a good time

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Hey everyone, thank you for all your responses. I will try and go through each one and reply individually at some point soon. It was never a definite thing, I was just throwing it out there to see whether anyone would actually be interested and I am a bit overwhelmed at the number who would to be honest.

John S
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

Brighton Ontario Canada? If possible, I’m in.

Phil
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I would most certainly be interested in this if it is still in the running? I have noticed that there does seem to be a disproportionate number of males on the site. Maybe some of these are just using it to get a quick fix and it is all fantasy for them, but I am real and genuine

Jet
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I would be interested in attending x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, great initiative! I would love to attend such a meet-up!

Amethyst
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Brighton just happens to be one of my favourite places

N
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ll add interest also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Been almost two months since the initial post and no real update, so I don’t think this is going to happen, so unless something has changed, this was just wishful thinking for now.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@mooncake firstly I just asked if anyone was interested so it wasn’t anything concrete and secondly it’s in the UK and your profile says you live in the US.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s what passports and airplanes are for and since I have friends in the UK, I thought maybe I can visit them at the same time, but since I now understand that it’s for UK residents only, I got it. so it was nothing more then a interest posting.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close