Essex Boy Looking to Suckle Again

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Essex Boy Looking to Suckle Again

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’m a Caucasian gentleman with a slim physique and a youthful face. I’ve dry suckled once before, and long to enjoy this again with a like-minded woman.
    By natural design, breasts are intended solely to be suckled, and nursing offers a unique sensation for both parties – a wonderful sense of calm and rest, a time when the frantic world around us stands still or fades into silence. To drift into a peaceful sleep after a hard day, while still latched on, would be heavenly.
    All I’m seeking is regular suckling, ideally non-sexual, with someone who shares my natural desire. A girl of similar age or build would be nice, or at least a woman who would breastfeed in pink underwear.

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Strange to think I wrote this 8 months ago now – how time flies! Then again, we have seen two lockdowns in that time, so I guess 2020 hasn’t been the best year to find a like-minded woman.

Never-the-less, I’ll continue to wait and search for the right person, no matter how long it takes. I only got to experience ABF for the first time about 10 years after discovering this wonderful lifestyle. If it takes another 10 years to find my true nursing partner, so be it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close