Domperidone

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Domperidone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ladies. I have just ordered domperidone from a different company and customs seized my order from IHP. Can you give me a rough idea of what dosage you were able to produce and how long you were on it before you had a good supply not drops but enough milk that you could squeeze it from your breasts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone else have this same experience with IHP but in the US? Are their any other places to order from?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I take 3 pills 3 times daily. I’m 52 and relactated. My supply is low because I have no partner. Pumping only does so much!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunshine I replied privately where I bought this time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks silkeymilky48. Have you breastfed before?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got up to 2 ounces each side every 3 hours with 2 tablets 4 times a day, pumping every 3 hours except at night, I do not wake up to pump.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you order from Sri Lanka?

Anonymous
    Inactive

India. Theres a mistype in my post. I meant my first order from IHP was seized by customs. I’ve ordered this time from aipctshop

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

From what I understand, if it’s seized and you contact the company, they will reship for free.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They wouldnt reship to me based on my address so only offered a refund

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Everyone’s body size and weight will play into how much one will need and required x amount to produce. I took 4 pills, 3x a day. And that only got me to an ounce at best.. when I had a partner.

I am dry at the moment

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve never had a partner for ANR. I breastfed my children years ago. They are adults now. There’s a Facebook group with a lady who sells DOM.I pay her through PayPal and it takes about 8 weeks for me to get. Lately she’s had a hard time. I’m worried about running out of pills. Need a back up to purchase from.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a pending order with in house pharmacy, I know they also sell domperidone, I’ll update if my order comes thru ok

Summer
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Hello I’m also interesting to try using It to kick start my milk can you guys tell me where can I get some because UK kinda hard to get them you need prescription only.

Thank you for your help.

Platinum Beauty
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I ordered through in house pharmacy. No issues and took about 7 weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close