Do you see ABF Heaven strictly as a dating site?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Do you see ABF Heaven strictly as a dating site?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Ok so I love this website but I am no longer looking. Is it fair to keep my profile up? Should I delete it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

we all joined to look for a partner. once we realised we wont find anyone we pretend we are here “just for chat”.

i’m joking

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

IMHO, no, as long as you mention that in your profile, there are other reasons to continue to participate here.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

You can use the site to interact with like minded people until you decide to start looking again. People use this site for whatever they choose. Information,dating,chat. It’s what you make of it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah delete it.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thanks @cleverchap @ontoanew1 and @budcotten2342 I just don’t want to be misleading because apparently I have been in the past. Sorry to anyone I have.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see the site as a way to interact with like minded people and get information about inducing and what ANR is about like Joe stated above. I myself use it strictly as a dating site to hopefully find someone for a long term relationship.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Your profile is reflective of why you’re here and there’s still benefits to you for being here, and to others by what you have to contribute. I hope you’ll stay!

To ease frustration you may want to set private messages to friends only. I’m very much loving my bubble of peace. If I want to chat I can find that I’m the chat room.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

We all use this forum for different purposes. What brings us together is our desires/ interest/love for ANR ABF. It is hard to express our ANR interest for others. This forum gives us that opportunity. If people meet and relationship is formed, that’s good.
    I have opportunity to chat with many wonderful people here. I am hopeful to find someone here, as this is only site I think have genuine people.
    Good luck to all, for whatever they are seeking.
    Thanks to Michael to keep this site functioning and active.

@mskaramellatte
    , you should stay. There is no reason to leave.

Gama
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I wish you the best and I’d would suggest just leaving it for future used. it was a pleasure of being a friend here 🥰😉☺

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

My opinion? If you put “PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME, I AM NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING” clearly at the top of the About Me on your profile, then that should reduce the number of unwanted messages you get …if that is the issue. I don’t see how that could be misunderstood as fooling anyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If people message you without reading what’s on your profile that’s their problem not yours if they feel misled. You clearly say you aren’t looking so no reason to delete it in my opinion. People sharing opinions and advice on all this is just as important as trying to meet someone so stick around I say.

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

From a selfish perspective, you have great pics!

Why not hang out here as an inspiration for the rest of us 😝

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I think ABF Heaven is a community first and a dating site second. It certainly has more of a ‘community’ feel compared to any other ABF dating site.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close