Do Men neglect women’s breasts?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Do Men neglect women’s breasts?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Nichchrome, sorry I didn’t read your original post carefully. I always say to my lady friends I love their boobs, big or small lol!

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Also in my experience women love breast play and attention if done RIGHT. As I said most complain it’s too little or to poorly done. If a women is asking you to stop doing something pleasureable, you’re doing it wrong. Ladies??
    And I meant all women, not just those into abf. And I know all women don’t want “their breast sucked on”. And if that’s your idea of how to pleasure a women’s breasts, that’s why they’re telling you they don’t like breast play. LOL>

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, most of the men I’ve been in romantic/sexual relationships with so neglect the breasts. In my experience, it seems like they considered them just another “means to an end”. I’m not saying they didn’t pay them some attention but it really wasn’t much. And once the orgasms were over, it was hands off until next time. Like someone mentioned earlier, I’ve even put their hands on my breasts to encourage them and they would be removed in a matter of seconds.
    Then again, on the flip side of that we ladies on here do enjoy having our breasts suckled and breast play probably more than other women most likely. For me, there is no such thing as too much breast play with the right person, so my expectations may be a bit high. 😉

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

TXnativelove, spot on. Exactly what I’ve heard. And from non abf women! Who are almost universally pleased with the attention and ALWAYS were pleasantly surprised. Like wow men do that?
    I believe you are right of course that abf ladies MAY want more, but I doubt any want less. Except if you’re doing it wrong and it’s UNpleasant. Or when they are extremely sensitive before their time of the month.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

And thanks for the feedback all.
    TXnativelove and other ladies I’m wondering your thoughts on why? Why WOULDN’T
    a man want to ‘pleasure’ them. And himself!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nickchrome:
    First I wasn’t addressing you at all, but since you decided to pipe in maybe the shoe DOES fit since you got so defensive. seems you think that you have skills that a woman that tells you upfront she has no interest in having her breast touched in no uncertain terms, you’ll be able by your magic mouth will get her to change her mind.. seems you have no respect for what she wants. good luck with that.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Mort, 1st who would I think you were addressing? It was my question.
    2nd I never said ANY of that, lol. You, like most people trying to make their argument poorly, twisted and changed my words to suit you.
    I NEVER said women tell me up front, NEVER. I guess it wasn’t clear they have told me AFTER they’re PLEASED with the way I treat their breasts and the amount of time I do it. Also because I’m not Casonova I’ve heard it a LOT in conversation with women I have NOT been intimate with. Ialso hear it a LOT from women on here, just read they’re responses to this thread.
    I also never said a women told me UPFRONT she had no interest in having her breasts touched. Frankly that statement of yours REALLY shocked me as NO women has EVER said that to me. EVER. Not saying it hasn’t happened to you,just shocked that any human would not want a pleasurable feeling to happen.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

And I have total respect for what a women wants, sexually and in every other way.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

And Steve thanks for taking the time to read my 1st post entirely, it probably wasn’t easy,lol. I end up being WAY more wordy then I want in my posts. Thanks again man and good luck with those boobs, big or small,lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nickchrome, forget about it, you’re not keeping up with what I’m trying to express to you, well really the first time wasn’t to you at all, let me start over, If you been with a lot of women, you’ll eventually will run into those that will not let you touch their breast, Now if you’re only go for women into ANR/ABF you won’t run into that, but overall you will if you date outside of ANR/ABF they just don’t enjoy it, and been told upfront they don’t and got mad as a hatter if you touched them. they were down for sex but don’t touch the breast.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

LOL.Yeah Morty you’re hard to keep up with. Keep telling yourself that because you ain’t gonna hear it much otherwise. But then you already know how smart you are. There’s a word for that character trait and it’s not good’

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Morty, while I haven’t been with a lot of women like you, lol, I’ve been with a few. and again you’re not hard to keep up with. I understand everything you seem to think you’re teaching me or all of us. I’ve just NEVER had one women since I was 14 tell me they didn’t enjoy my touching their breast, let alone get mad as a hatter if I did. And I’m including those not into abf.
    Frankly I think what your saying is complete and total bs, just as a means to disagree with me.
    Or you’re lying and they told you AFTER not BEFORE because you were really sucking at what you were doing if that many told you to not touch them and just hoped you’d lay it down good and at least be good at that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ NickChrome: Bye Felicia you’re clueless.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Thank God Morty does that mean you’re going away?

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Bye Felicia, do people still say that stupid s**t?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close