disappointed searcher

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion disappointed searcher

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Delaware

i have a hard time believing that i cannot find a partner in greater phillywith almost 2 million folks the has to be a large nuber that enjoy breast suckling and yet im at a loss for a sincere partner

im personable, not poor have my own house sincere and definitely seeking and you no one has expressed an interest that was sincere

can you look at profile and tell me whats wrong?
    is eagerness after 3 year search a tuurn off is retired engineer a turn off

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Bill, as a retired engineer you should know to spell check any report you create. You should spell check this post and your profile. After which you should go through and form your thoughts into complete sentences. Thats two things I think should help you out.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Yeah, the profile could use some work. A lot too depends on the age bracket you’re attempting to appeal to. I don’t see any reference to prior experience and am rather put off by the last sentence “you know what to do.” Hopefully both parties would know what to do?

From the “retired” standpoint, not everyone wanting to be suckled is retired and has the same convenient hours/schedule a retired person enjoys. And most of the women who are 65+ don’t even know what ANR is, not that you mention you even do.

A large part of finding a partner has to do with communication and being social. You’re retired, maybe spend a little time saying Hi! In text chat and watching the conversation. There’s woman from Philadelphia on here all the time.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Just my own 2 pence worth but a quick read of your profile instantly gave me the impression that actually what you are seeking from suckling are sexual thrills and not actually the intimate and bonding experience of adult nursing. That’s fine of course, an awful lot of men do, but while there are some women on this site who also seek suckling for sexual pleasures, I would say that the majority are seeking an intimate but platonic bond, focused on the affection of the suckling in a nursing relationship, but not a sexual one. It may just be as simple as the women local to you (and even further afield) just aren’t looking for what you are.

Yogi
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hello Bill. I agree with the other responders…your profile needs revising. Most women our age who want a relationship aren’t going to be interested or get turned on by what you’ve said in your profile.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Lol, I went to read his profile to offer advice but I already have him blocked 🤔🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Do you remember why you blocked him, @new-in-nj?

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

@sweetdarkcanvasuk, no, I don’t. I’m not quick to block people so if I do, there’s a reason I never wanted to hear from him again. 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Speaking of turn offs

🍷

Is frequenting emojipedia on a regular basis a turn off?

What about subversive social hacking of major social media platforms… turn off?

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Bill,
    I respect you for being brutally honest with your profile,but its even giving me instant red flags.
    You may find other websites more in tune for your needs.
    Good luck with your search!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close