(Dallas) As she slept…

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking (Dallas) As she slept…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

5/2/2022
    The window was open. A thunderstorm had rolled across the sky, bringing with it cool dry air. The night had started just as any other session. She climbed into bed amongst the many pillows laid out for her comfort. With her right arm raised and pillow placed next to her, she welcomed me to join her amongst the softness.
    My head laid down on the pillow as my tongue extended and slid down the nipple and my lips closed around her areola. Her arm came down as her fingers began to play with my hair. It was a soft tender moment- much like those that only seems to exist inside a perfume commercial or soap opera. I suckled softly, knowing this was to be a long night.
    The night moved on, and each breast received its due course of suckling. I could feel more than just her euphoria building. In a moment of passion, she pushed my head down…
    Without further indulgence, the itch she needed scratched was well satisfied.
    She welcomed my head back to her side, and her nipple back into my mouth. Only this time, instead of gentle caressing, she pulled the covers to my neck, then crossed her arms around my head, as if embracing a teddy bear. With a few soft kisses on my forehead, I could feel her drifting off into a deep slumber.
    After a bit, I could feel my own consciousness beginning to drift. When my suckle softened and slowed, she wiggled and hugged my head. My suckle resumed, on autopilot as it were. Every so often her body would change as she welcomed my lips to the next breast. Back and forth, perhaps every twenty minutes or so. I woke sparingly, noticing that we had changed positions. I just smiled and continued my sleepy suckles.
    The night air felt good. Her body was warm, but my head was cool. It was the perfect sleeping environment, simply enhanced by the magic of the moment.
    The bible says…as on earth as it is in Heaven. And on the rain cooled night, it certainly was, on earth as it is in Heaven…As she slept…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought that was a lovely story, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Beautifully written, Kevin; I could visualize and feel every word . . . More please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close