Curious

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please remove this, if it’s not allowed.

So, this early morning, I’m scrolling on Tik Tok and come across a woman that claims she made $350,000 last year on Fun with Feet.

Like, what!! Is that real? Is that a thing?

I am a financially struggling single mom and that definitely peaked my interest!

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what I understand, a woman can do really well with foot pics, but it isn’t just taking pics and posting them. It’s doing promotion, chatting with people, posting links on sites that approve that sort of thing and such. So…yeah, if you are a hustler at marketing, can take good pics and vids, and don’t mind chatting a bit with others who may not always be your cup of tea, you can make yourself a living! It isn’t for everyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Foxy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My pleasure, and good luck if you decide!

Also, if you do,you may want to set up a Fansley and Only Fans account as well to get more bang for your time! ❤️

Anonymous
    Inactive

I definitely don’t get the whole foot fetish thing but I’m aware that there are guys out there that love it, even to the point that they will pay big bucks for worn female slippers! I mean not just tried on, well worn stinky slippers 😆

Go for it 🤑

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s worth a shot!

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

I’ve heard and seen that too. Even the foot fetishers there’s different categories. Big feet, long toes, dirty feet, long toe nails, etc. Good luck!

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

@paloma that much money in a year only if you find a golden egg…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t believe anything I see or read on social media, but that’s me. However, there may be money to be made. You’d have to observe the competition and evaluate the tine-money ratio. The market maybe over saturated. Good luck either way 🤞

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well best foot forward and maybe try just dipping your toe in the water first. You’ve definitely got enough sole to nail it! 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

@clowey

Don’t be a heel 😜

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

If you can tolerate the weirdos, you can make a decent amount of money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Modelling for anything and everything has a niche.
    But one has to realize that getting the right break to make it big is not always possible for everyone who aspires. Only a counted few all over the world get a chance at making it big.
    You don’t have to believe me or anyone else.
    Research it and find it out for yourself and you will know.
    Just a suggestion – make a name for yourself in any field that requires “brains” and you will never be without money for the rest of your life!!

Yogi
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@clowey

You are straight up funny…not to be confused with downright funny.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close