Chat room

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi all,

Was wondering how many people on the site feel comfortable using the chat room on the site?

I was reading the online reviews about the chat and am intrigued to learn if anyone else feels like the conversations in the chat room can be more of a reflection of what an ANR can be?

Because I know there are men and women who are seriously looking for relationships and don’t really get a chance to show their personalities and shine because they don’t feel welcome there. Yesterday I entered the spicy chat and said hello. Unfortunately my entry was followed by a whole lot of comments made about what happened last year about women who are here and also about women who aren’t here anymore and can’t defend themselves. I find that completely unnecessary and intimidating tbh. There are no 2 groups with one on one side and the other all on another side, each engaging in silent or overt conflict..that’s just not true. We all know that a whole lot of very nice people left the site because of similar behavior. Let’s all be inclusive of each other and respect everyone’s opinions. If one group feels that breast display encourages bad behavior in men then do hear them. If you feel like you have a beautiful body and don’t see any bad behavior then that’s your experience. No one experience is above others. That’s all I had to say. Let me know what you think.

Best,
    Sin

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Vanilla chat room for some. Spicy chat room for others. It seems to be a working compromise.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Soooo you are complaining about the spicy chat room being spicy. 👌

Pink
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New York

Both chat rooms seem to be about the same. Same people same chats same 💤🤷‍♀️

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve never used either because I’ve heard about the drama and I don’t need that. What I do know though, is that lots of people have left and lots have also been removed from the site for expressing their opinions, so be careful.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

“lots have also been removed from the site for expressing their opinions, so be careful”

That’s a blatant lie about how I run my website.

Nobody has ever been removed from ABFheaven for simply expressing their opinion.

Users get removed mostly for being abusive to other members.

But I certainly won’t tolerate absolute lies being publicly stated about me.

Use a different site, not mine.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

To everyone with an opinion on breast play, admiration, intrigue, curiosity, etc.

Reflection on the human body and its various parts has been a historical observation throughout time. How we as humans choose to observe or display that is uniquely individual. Some people happen to have more of an illegal preditorial nature than others and some people happen to have more of an obsessive nature than others. Regardless, ALL members have a comfortable place to chat regardless of the level of your chat. If you find yourself in an uncomfortable conversation cordially express your discomfort and leave.

The regular chat room is basically benign in topics and the Spicy Chat room can be a little more elevated. Both chat areas are comfortable.

I’ve encountered numerous gracious members and numerous offensive members. I’m the controller of whom I wish to interact with. If I say I’m not interested, then move on. If I’m in a conversation that develops into something uncomfortable I state it’s time for a topic change, if that doesn’t happen, it’s reported and Michael deals with it.

Gossip about what happened yesterday, people who are or aren’t here is yesterday’s old news. It’s past history, learn from it and move on. Enjoy life, don’t dwell on something that has nothing to do with loving life and the human body.

Sleepy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Wisconsin

Perhaps my youth betrays me, but do people actually read reviews for free-access websites?

It’s not like there’s anything to buy here.

To the original point though:

> “If one group feels that breast display encourages bad behavior in men then do hear them”

Isn’t the splitting of the chat room into a “clean” and “spicy” sufficient? Has anyone been coerced to post topless pictures?

This site is not a daycare. This site is not safe for work. This is a niche dating site. More sensitive members need to be aware that there are other members who have very different ideas of modesty than they.

Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

It’s funny people complain. What did they do when aol and yahoo had chat rooms. AOL for sure had regular and also a mature chat rooms. We are all adults here.

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I’m very confused by your statement.

I actually had no idea about any kind of conflict existing or any now but I think it’s kinda silly to othes (me) to assume that “we all know a whole lot of people left the site”.

Ah no. I didn’t know this..

So whatever drama happened …alot of us don’t know about it.

I thought the chat yesterday was fun and enlightening, and educational. Especially when I had ppl message me privately after my story to apologize for other men’s behaviors.

Open chat will almost never be about anr exclusively because a 1 sided topic is boring, if only spoken about every single day though it can absolutely be brought back to that topic very easily, if needed. I used to run kik and discord groups for anr…and very rarely did it stay on topic with so many personalities involved. Anr is what brought us together. But it doesn’t define us. You absolutely need different likes, attributes and other similar interests beyond anr to be build a mental connection to share a guinine anr.

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hold your comments everyone. I wasn’t talking about the spicy vs. vanilla chat, I have no problem with that because that’s a admin decision.

I was just suggesting that many more people may be joining either chat rooms if it was a more inclusive space. I was just wondering if there was anyone else who felt this way..Because the chat room is certainly a great place to interact in a real time environment with potential partners. In the past, we always had the sense that we would have fun and talk about all sorts of things, including about our favorite (0)-(0).

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

For as long as the main chat has existed. There has always been people on the site who complained about people who used the main chat. Referencing them as a clique, or the regulars or some other nonsense. Just like every public space. There will be people u get along with and those you don’t. You take that risk using chat. There are plenty of good people in the chat.

SipsforNips
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Conversations carry an inherent risk of rejection. This makes most people cautious waiting for there time to speak up and step out. Conversation is tit for tat and with great risk great reward or embarrassment. The more you share the more information others have to go on and carry a conversation.

It was probably a bummer for your comment to get buried but timing is everything regarding who sees what you said and has a chance to reply so I say keep taking risks!

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I personally think the spicy chat is a great addition,only a small amount of people want to chat ( even less people from the UK).
    I think its perfectly fine as it is. I have been in discussion witha guy on Fet spreading some untruths about the site…possibly the same guy as you already know about Michael

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

I have never read reviews for websites. I’m not sure I would trust them anyway. You have to take away all the super amazing and it’s horrible and find the middle ground. So I just jump in and read it or join a site.
    Chat is great. Michael is always trying to improve this site for us. I haven’t interacted in chat because my real life has been super busy . I log on, answer an email and log off. Hopefully there will be some audio chats I’ll make in the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close