Casual, GENERAL Conversation (Women Only)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Casual, GENERAL Conversation (Women Only)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I posted some ads on this website within the past year or so and still no luck. But, at this point I don’t think I’m looking for anything in particular for right now so, my filters in what I am looking for is off at the moment. I’m just looking for a CASUAL, CLEAN chat, nothing more, nothing less. Please know how to keep a conversation going or else I’ll just stop responding. No one worded responses and no small sentences, you don’t have to write a novel of a response but, please just have something to say. Also, I do prefer if you can send me a voice message so that way I know if I’m speaking to a woman or not and I’m not a texter/instant messenger, it seems like that’s what people are into nowadays but, I do prefer to hear a person’s voice so, once again, it would be nice if you can send a voice message when you message me. This website has a feature where you can send voice messages to other members on this website which, most members don’t know that. ONCE AGAIN, NO MEN, DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT ALL, YOU’LL JUST GET IGNORED, OR BLOCKED. Also, when you message me do not expect for me to talk about things that only pertain to ANR, we can talk about that topic but once again, at this point I’m not looking for anything serious, just general casual conversation. Once again, I am just looking for conversation about general things, it does not have to be about ANR. It’s a 99.9% chance we will never meet anyways so there’s no need to just only make our conversation about ANR. I’m just looking to have casual conversations with women and women only. NO MEN, NO MEN, NO MEN. To any males, if you message me you will get ignored, or blocked plain and simple.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, I understand and I can keep a conversation going with you if you would like that. I am not in your area but if its for casual talk, I don’t mind. Private message me if still interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close