Casual Chat (WOMEN ONLY)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Casual Chat (WOMEN ONLY)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

SO, CLEARLY, I will probably never find what I truly want, I posted some ads on this website within the past year or so and still no luck. But, at this point I don’t think I’m looking for anything so, my filters in what I am looking for is cut off at the moment….I’m just looking for a CASUAL, CLEAN chat, nothing more, nothing less. Please know how to keep a conversation going or else I’ll just stop responding. No one worded responses and no small sentences, you don’t have to write a novel of a response but, please just have something to say. Also, I do prefer if you can send me a voice message so that I know if I’m speaking to a woman or not and I’m not a texter/instant messenger anyways so….. ONCE AGAIN, NO MEN, DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT ALL, YOU’LL JUST GET IGNORED. I guess that’s all I have to say….

BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

*SIDE NOTE: When you message me do not epect me to talk about things that only pertaining to ANR. Once again, I am just looking for conversation about general things, it does not have to be about ANR. It’s a 99.9% chance we will never meet anyways so there’s no need to just only make our conversation about ANR. Just looking to speak to a like minded woman. NO MEN, NO MEN, NO MEN. To any males, if you message me you will get blocked plain and simple. People just don’t pay attention it seems like.

Kai
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Kansas

SO I am biologically female. Currently questioning my gender so If you want to chat I am open to chatting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close