Breastfeeding couple on TV show

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Breastfeeding couple on TV show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

So, while I was watching an episode of My 600lb Life on TLC, (sorry, I find that show fascinating), there was a commercial for a show that many of you probably have heard before, called “My Strange Addiction”. And on this particular commercial they were featuring a couple from down here in FL that are “addicted” (their words) to adult breastfeeding. So, I DVR’ed the episode and long story short, they had a family and one day the husband helped her out when she didn’t have the breast pump and they got hooked.

They say it’s not as much sexual for them than relief for her and a bond and closeness for them both. All things we are familiar with in this community, of course. But the show subjected them to the humiliation of her getting chastised from her best friend and from a psychologist. The physician they visited, tho said as long as she’s not nutrient deficient, there’s no real harm in it.

Feel free to discuss or better yet, check out the episode on TLC, but I feel like this was clearly a situation of if it’s between them and they’re cool with it and the family is healthy, leave them alone. But… I know…TV ratings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is interesting I’ll have to check that out

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Montana

I can’t decide whether or not I find it amusing or stupid that society is so willing to ridicule as “abnormal” that which has been happening for as long as breastmilk was made by humans.

James in Virginia
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

It’s My Strange Addiction: Still Addicted? Episode 6.

What I found interesting is it is paired with a guy addicted to eating raw meat who has a dangerous e.coli infection and a couple meeting who are addicted to their pillow and car. Draw your own conclusion- it is a very deliberate choice by the editor though.

Very happy couple. Living the dream as it were. 😁

PowerPuffGurl
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Yuck 🤢 so gross!
    @ the raw meat addiction with E.Coli infection.

De-NuFlaeva
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Yeah I’ve seen that episode before awhile ago.

JandRH
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Funny the friend said it’s not normal and no one does that. Haha there is a whole bunch of us that do it!

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

That was a fascinating episode. Easy to find online too.

Buzz
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I have been a widower since 2015 and I do miss it myself.
    I wish I found this site years ago and hopefully now I might find a lady that needs the attention in SW Florida??

Anonymous
    Inactive

I downloaded and watched the episode. Didn’t learn anything new, but it was nice to see the topic presented in a mainstream format.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close