Breast feeding dogging

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Breast feeding dogging

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

is there such a thing as breast feeding dogging.
    Where you can just go somewhere in the car and be suckled on and thats it. I like idea of it but have yet to find it . I love the idea of it . I’d like to drive home from work to a waiting mouth or two

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve PM’d you Missred … 🙂

Dean
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I haven’t heard of such a thing. However I would urge caution as some people may want more than ABF, and you would be in a vulnerable situation.
    You might be better off having a select person with whom you could meet up with on an irregular basis, for those times you may feel the urge.

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I’m not sure about finding random people out and about. But! I’ll bet you could arrange it with someone online, and meet them as you drive.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Dean, dogging can be prearranged, although there are certain places where it’s known people go there just for that; to find anonymous sexual partners and be seen engaging with them in public.

In the case of someone like Missred looking for ABF dogging, it’s such a niche that it would have to be prearranged.

Dean
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I still think it far too much of a risk for a single lady. A “friend with breastifits” arrangenent would be much more safe and reliable too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sort of like car dates with women on the stroll. that’s what it reminds me of.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close