Brand New Newbie Female

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Brand New Newbie Female

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Getting very serious about my desire to induce lactation and experience adult breastfeeding and possibly an adult nursing relationship.

I am single and have recently started seeing younger men. Some much younger. 23+ years younger. I am not looking for a relationship. I went out with 3 different guys last month. That’s crazy! Nothing like I’ve ever done before.

How does that translate to breastfeeding? I don’t want to play mommy games but I like younger men. Do younger guys like older women with milk? Can you have multiple partners in adult breastfeeding? Is that acceptable? Can you have adult breastfeeding hookups? ABF calls in the middle of tbe night?

I love the idea of this bond that I’ve heard of but I don’t understand it. Not outside of a marriage type relationship. And I have no interest in that deep of a relationship right now.

It doesn’t really matter. I’m open to learning any number of thoughts and ways of this lifestyle. I’ll find my way and my people.

And along the way, I’ll have fun. And make some friends.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

Can you have multiple partners in adult breastfeeding? Is that acceptable? Can you have adult breastfeeding hookups? ABF calls in the middle of tbe night?

There are no rules that you are compelled to follow despite the fact that some others will be quick to tell you exactly how you should or should not go about this, an demean you if you are not as restrictive/exclusive as they are. This is all about whatever two (or more) consenting adults agree to. I know both women and men who have had wonderful fulfilling experiences and relationships in the ANR/ABF world doing any and all of the above, while for others, it is just not their cup of tea. Go forth and explore everything!

Carlos
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Other Country

I don’t think age matters much, at least I wouldn’t mind being breastfed by a lady older than me. It’s about how eager both are to try new thinks with new partners! I know I love me some mature women with lactating breasts!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no rules in my opinion – Just what feels good and makes you happy. And there are definitely younger men than enjoy older women.. Personally, it’s all about the nipples/milk for me.

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I’ve talked to many guys thru here. I’m learning a lot. The best one? Maybe there is someone out there that could match up pretty well with my craziness and wild spirit, not bring me down, AND help me with my biggest sexual fantasy! But I’ve also learned already that it’s gonna be a process. Probably a process that I’m going to have mixed feelings about.
    Today I started by using a tens unit. It.Was.Fucking.Incredible!!
    I think I’ve found my newest addiction. Haha. At least this is a good one! (I’m only addicted to caffeine and I don’t even consume that much. Not addicted but 420 friendly.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close