blocked for my tounge

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion blocked for my tounge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Should members make or female be required to show their picture in their profile?

If you have a particular fear of sometime like tounges or toes should you block someone who has a picture of them showing?

A female stated my tounge pic repulsed her. I apologized and sent a full face. Then she blocked me.

Does that mean she had an issue with my tounge or issue with my face?

P.S. I am African American Incase you couldn’t tell by lips.

What did I do wrong?

I appreciate the feedback as to not repulse any other members.

She blocked me so I couldn’t see the 85 friends she saved but I may have a feeling I wasn’t the only one with a tounge pic.

What do you think happened?

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I think you need to get out more and physically meet women.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting response. What makes you believe I don’t do that? I wanted your opinion to see if I did anything wrong.I wanted a woman’s opinion on this site so I don’t appear biased.

But I think you may be right,a woman complaining about my tounge means I shouldn’t be online.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For the record I am the one who blocked him after he repeatedly messaged me, with no response (FYI NO RESPONSE IS A RESPONSE STALKERS!!). I finally had enough and told him that I found his profile picture to be off-putting and asked what i had to do to get him to leave me alone. He then responded with a whole face picture and monologue!! He is rude and a jackass who doesn’t take the hint. Men like him make me so disgusted and disappointed.. grow up and deal with not everything going your way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting. Only partial truth. You didn’t ask me anything. You assumed I was repulsive and I politely apologized. I further then provided with you a full size picture. Then you blocked me. I can’t help but feel if I was a different race the outcome would be different.

I didn’t use your name in the forum because I respected your privacy. If my tounge repulsed you then every man’s tounge on this site repulsed you? But your still here looking for a suckler? What is he going to suckle you with his feet?

I am a civilized educated BLACK man, so I will apologize for repulsing you because I am the only man on this site who has a picture of his tounge. You know nothing about me and didn’t see my face until a few minutes ago.

no response is a response?? Only here does that make sense. In the real world, if you don’t pay your phone, they cut it off, don’t go to work, get fired. Don’t answer a summons, you go to jail.. but here… It means whatever you want it to mean.

Lastly your stalking me. I didn’t mention you. You blocked me and it was over. You took it upon yourself to find my forum post,comment and harass me at 2AM EST on a week day, but I am the stalker? Why? Your not interested? NO RESPONSE IS A RESPONSE..right? What could you possibly say to me after you blocked me??

You have proven how this system doesn’t work. If I didn’t write this… You wouldn’t know how I felt but of course that would have been a response because no response is a response;)
    #Flawless victory

Anonymous
    Inactive

I DID NOT ASK YOU TO PROVIDE ME WITH A FULL SIZE PICTURE! You do NOT seem to understand the concept of rejection and what it actually means.. you are an ASS!! No means NO! If I say mouth pictures are a turn off, specifically yours and then tell you I want you to leave me alone, that is not signaling that I want to hear more about you! You’re blaming you being an ass on your skin color also makes you an even bigger ass!! I’ve blocked disrespectful men of ALL ages and races on this site because they can’t handle no. YOU should be banned!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s the likes of you and Bobby with your constant stupid posts and entitled attitudes that puts me off this site. Consider yourself now blocked by me also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcus: This is very simple, don’t keep sending messages if they don’t reply back, if they don’t reply back after one message that should be enough but if you keep sending them then that becomes a issue, also she can block you for any reason whatsoever, from what she claims you kept sending her messages after she told you she didn’t like your profile picture and told you she wanted you to stop sending her messages she didn’t ask you to send her a full face picture and you kept sending messages so she blocked you after that. so it wasn’t just your picture why she blocked you it was the fact you kept sending messages.

Now maybe you don’t know this but if she makes a complain to Admin about bad behavior with your messaging it can be easily checked to substantiate her claim, and Admin has said that people will be banned if you continually send messages to someone that doesn’t response back or after they told you to stop. so it may be in your best interest to stop before you’re skating on thin ice.

This had nothing to do with your race Marcus, and she could of just blocked you just for the type of picture alone, most people will do that as soon as they see your profile picture before you even send a first message if they find it as something they aren’t fond of.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

This thread is closed. The user who started this thread has been warned for a clear case of pestering another user.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘blocked for my tounge’ is closed to new replies.

New Report

Close