Black woman for Black woman/WOC

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Black woman for Black woman/WOC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I am new to this website but, I am not new to the thought of wanting a ANR connection with another woman. I do prefer other black women, or women of color to connect with I also prefer older black women or WOC between the ages of 30-45 but, I am open to having a conversation as long as you’re a woman but, once again I do prefer black women or WOC. ABSOLUTELY NO MEN! I am not interested in talking to men, I prefer the comfort of a woman.

I’ve been interested in developing a connection pertaining to ANR with another woman for quite some time now and it seems like me wanting what I want is like finding a needle in a haystack. I would love to find a trustworthy woman to suckle from, I would also like to be suckled hopefully one day but I must admit that I am slightly ackward and well reserved. I’ve always wanted to have a bond with a special woman that I hold close to my heart….maybe I’ll find that one day?

I am in the state of Ohio so, it would be nice to find a woman that’s local to me,and I am not looking to hookup with anyone, I am not on here for sexual encounters pertaining to ANR I just want something meaningful and hopefully I can come across other black women/women of color on here to talk to. I feel like I need to add in more with this ad but I think I’ve stated the important stuff I wanted to say. Ladies please feel free to message me for a conversation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close