Black Lesbian Romance WITH ANR Is That Even Possible To Have???

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Black Lesbian Romance WITH ANR Is That Even Possible To Have???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I truly do mean this…..it seems like finding a ABF let along a ANR with another black woman, or woman of color is just so hard to come across. Who ever reads this post, get in your feelings all you want, I don’t care at this point…..there’s always someone getting easily offended about what another person is saying. Now, I’m not making this post to attack anyone so if that’s what you want to think when reading this post well, go ahead….. I’m just being honest with how I feel and what I truly want.

I’ve been wanting a ANR with another black woman for almost 8 years now and it just seems like it’s so rare to come across now, the next thing I’m about to speak on, I’m just speaking in general pertaining to any woman. I’m tired, and slight annoyed of coming across women who are attached to a man, they have children, they’re into open relationships, they are into women but not really and so much more, I have exames for days so, I’m not trying to make this post extremely long….. I’m just wondering is it POSSIBLE, IS THERE A SUCH THING as women (black) that only like women that are looking for serious ANR/or ABF with ONLY other women (black)?? Why the he** am I always coming across non lesbian black women who are looking for ANR/ABF? Please, listen to the message and put your emotions to the side because what I am saying is VERY truthful…..Now, it can be possible (emphasis on the word can,) to find a ABF/ANR with a black lesbian woman but, from MY POINT OF VIEW, it’s just rare as hell. I’m sorry but, I needed to vent, I needed for this post to be on a public platform because I want to see am I the only black woman that notcies this? It’s not hard finding a white woman for an ANR/or ABF but, when it comes to my own kind, when it comes to someone thatvis a reflection of me (a black woman,) that’s just hard to find. And, When I say hard to find, I mean just something different, something authentic, something that is exactly what I want. Call me being picking, or judging a person’s situation ect…but, that’s not what I am trying to do, I’m just wondering is there or are there any black women that are lesbian and that have never been with a man and that is very feminine that is looking for other black feminine lesbians pertaining to something romantic WITH ANR, or ABF. I think I’m going to just end my thoughts here……

BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

THERE ARE TYPOS IN THIS POST PLEASE BE AWARE!

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

Unfortunately, the site lacks diversity, ABF/ANR lacks diversity; largely hetero and Caucasian. I know men aren’t your thing but I’ve heard the same from the men looking for women of color! I’ve stuck put looking for men of color. Everyone is very much scattered and those are the hetero folks!

Locating a person of color and sexual preference, layered with other personal preferences is like looking for a needle in a haystack. IMO, This site is so unlike other relationship sites. Your standards for what you want aren’t picky, that person just maybe on this site right now. This also may not be the site to locate your partner. Date using other apps or sites and slowly introduce/discuss ANR as what you like. That lovely chocolate lady could surprise you and be 100% into breastfeeding.

Best of luck!

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I joined this site last March it is fairly new and growing everyday.

Yes there are Black Lesbian women on here that come and go
    But again this site is fairly new.

In the middle paragraph it suggested that Black Women aren’t into ABF or ANR no there are a number of Black women on here into ABF/ANR alot of them are quite too on this site.

If you loose patients you will loose out on opportunities.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close