Best Vehicles for suckling

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Best Vehicles for suckling

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

@budcotten2342 Heck yeah Joe. There’s even room for a long talk Sally.😜

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

@grogman nothing wrong with good conversation and getting to know your partner 😀

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

A Yugo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where there’s a will, there’s a way! My first 2 sessions were in the back of my former ANR partner’s Toyota Yaris. No tinted windows, no shame 😂 unforgettable. It’s all about the right person and chemistry, everything else is circumstantial. Good times.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re in a genuine and committed lactating ANR, then there are definitely going to be many occasions when suckling in the car is going to be essential not just fun. Many times when we were out shopping or at an event, my late wife would say we need to get to the car as she needed relief. A VW Caravelle makes a great place to suckle. We didn’t have tinted windows and there were a few occasions when, even though we tried to park away from most, that we were seen suckling by passers by. It didn’t phase either of us and my late wife always exposed both breasts when I suckled her. She wasn’t perturbed by her breasts being seen at all.

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Any Chevy Tahoe with tinted windows will do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tesla’s are the best, you can hit camping mode to keep temp and airflow going plus watch Netflix or YouTube whilst getting busy 😜

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

I am shopping for a new car next year. This thread is giving me ideas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My next one will be a jeep wrangler. I’m imagining way up in the woods where you can see the whole valley below, with the top off would be heavenly!

Paul
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Jeep Grand Cherokee. They have tinted side and rear windows. By laying down the rear seats and adding a couple of pillows, it provides lots of room and privacy. I haven’t had the opportunity to try nursing in mine yet sadly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh no, I like to be fully immersed in the experience myself and if I was with someone who wanted to watch YouTube or Netflix, I would put my boobs away and suggest that he cracks open a beer instead (I would be driving as I get travel sick as a passenger).

Sandy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

My 1st suckle was in my Kia Soul. He is not a big guy so him kneeling in the passenger floor, leaning over the console was fine.
    2nd partner in the back of a van. THAT was magical! Comfy and sexy hot!
    3rd partner has an SUV. Very comfy with the back seat down.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@sinkwad Once you go F350 extended cab you’ll never go back.
    Kudos to success in the Kia Soul.👍🏼😜

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have nursed in a F350 before. I agree there is a ton of room in those things for nursing.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close