Austin, Tx 40F looking

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Austin, Tx 40F looking

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello there!

I’m having a hard time finding a man for nursing in Austin. People from every other place are messaging me lol. I can’t travel to the UK, y’all!

I’m looking for someone mostly fit, attractive, ages 20-45. I don’t want to have multiple partners.

I’ve been told I’m very pretty. I’m hygienic and I take care of myself. Very girly, red hair, green eyes, 36C. Please no spamming. If you’re in Georgia it ain’t gonna work:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m interested.an serious about having a ANR . People serious about same . I’ve found few an far between. Were closer than most with same interests. Would you like to chat..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey! Im in SA but not opposed to driving your way

ATX Suckler
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’m in town – messaged you directly.

Ryan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Hey! I’m in kerrville/SA area. Sounds perfect! Respond on here or Snapchat/kik: ryan1here

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in Lakeway area and seem to fit the bill 😉

Sparkie44
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Louisiana

If you looking for a 45 year old fit male I would like to get to know you. I’m from Louisiana.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nina, I’m in south Austin and would love to start something new. I’m 6’5”, and would describe myself as a giver. If you’re interested in connecting just let me know.

iwtbd
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

In Lakeway area. Little older but look younger and still in shape!

Jason
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hi there. Saw your post and am interested. If you’d like to check out my profile to see if I might be a fit please do. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Theodore
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hey! I might be what you’re looking for…. Maybe chat about it either way…?

Savage13
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Experienced suckler. I make trips out to Austin from time to time. I wouldn’t be the consistent partner you need but I would love for a chance to have an ABF encounter with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Nina, I sent you a message. I’m 23 and visiting Austin for a couple weeks, but you’re stunning and I would be fortunate for the opportunity to suck on your breasts and please you while I’m here. Would love to hear back if you’re interested.

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hi Nina.. would love to suckle… just say when… I’m in austin, would love to meet and make an ongoing thing.. hope to hear from you beautiful.. love red hair and green eyes!! That combination is perfect for me and what I’ve been looking for ..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close