Are there any Heterosexual women still on this site?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Are there any Heterosexual women still on this site?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Just wondering?????

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Really?

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Hey all I see is F4F in the Women’s ad section. I thought there weren’t any heterosexual women still active anymore in the group.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hey I just bruised my GF’s boobs, I can totally understand if that turned her to F/F lol. Good thing is she forgave me.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Good Thing everything is a learning process. Enjoy.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Oh yea, this site is not just a dating site, it is a training camp lol

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

What I mean is you have to learn a Woman’s body do you know how she likes to be touched because women are delicate. So you have to be attentive towards theirs needs.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

This question and your statement is insensitive. Does a F4F arrangement automatically change her sexual orientation?

Maybe she has a BF/Hubby who is allowing her to explore ABF but didn’t agree if it’s with a male.

Maybe a woman had a bad experience with a male and still wants to be in the ABF community.

Maybe she just doesn’t want to deal with male hornball energy.

It sounds like your search has stalled but please be respectful. The ads only capture a small portion of the site.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I think Blckharlemann phrased it somewhat inartfully. I think he’s just seeing what I’m seeing a lot in the NYC area which is mostly wfw ads. And it’s hard enough finding any women in NYC into abf on here. So it does get somewhat frustrating not finding someone.
    I think Bella covered most of the possibilities well, as to why a women might be seeking a women.
    Male hornball energy, I’ve never heard of such a thing. LOL.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Yes.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@Bella with all do respect

Do you realize you proposed a scenario with a person that has maladaptive behavior based on past transgressions

It’s unfortunate; but that should not hamper or compromise
    my pursuit towards finding a mate nor does this post speak towards anyone in a maladajusted state.

If you see a person use the word Heterosexual and that triggers you. Then that says more about your psyche than a person seeking a heterosexual
    Mate.

Did I say anything pejorative about the LBGQT community? Absolutely not; I grew up in a LBGQT community nothing I Stated has been insensitive.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

There is nothing wrong with my “psyche”, not triggered at all. But don’t paint with broad strokes because your search is hindered. There are plenty of heterosexual women on here and it’s their choice to be with other women.

I can’t speak for people’s “maladaptive behavior” however that’s their decision on how they chose to cope. But who can say it’s maladaptive because they don’t want to be with a man?

Best of luck in your search.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@bella

In addition;

You’re censoring and curtailing my liberty for seeking a Heteeosexual Woman.

No one is infringing upon the liberties of Gay Women.

Conversely; if a Gay Woman made a post stating “Are there any Gay Women on this site;

Would you opine to censure Curtail or criticize or chastise her query?
    Absolutely Not!!!!

There is no reason to.

That would be disrespectful.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

Censor you, curtail your search???? Oh My, Shame on ME for falling into your thirst trap, sir.

You know like we all know, there are heterowomen on this site. This question was purely attention seeking.

Be well and good luck in your search.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

No you commented on my post abd I was forthcoming with a reply.

You probably now realize how one-sided and myopic your opinions were. Hence the battered and abused by men narrative you gave earlier.

You Be well Queen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close