ANR Partner

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dave.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    V
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Kansas

Hi! 49 yo female in the Kansas City area seeking an ANR partner. Have never lactated. Starting dry, hoping someone can induce me. I am drug amd disease free, and have a career.

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Good luck!

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hello V,
    There’s a small handful of guys over in the KC area. I’ve found all of them but one are married, can’t host, know very little about what an ANR is, have a vague understanding of a proper latch, but oddly they do all know how to f***.

Good luck in your search. Feel free to drop me a line and i’ll Pass along the 27 names and numbers I have so you can cross them off your list,

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pawsda23
    I like the cut of your jib lady.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just north of KC and have been looking for an ANR partner for a long time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! Im im Lawrence and am willing to travel to kc, im drug and disease free and dont smoke. Im 25 and have been looking for a anr partner for a while. Let me know if you would like to discuss this more!

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hi, V! I see your ad isn’t very recent, but I thought I’d try anyway. I’m am a 52 yr old male, looking for the peaceful contentment and intimacy that comes with an ANR. I am a well-established professional guy, and am very clean and discrete. I’d welcome a good chat to see if might go somewhere.

Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close