ABFheaven… the future of this site

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion ABFheaven… the future of this site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

This has been on my mind for a while.

I have been running this site for nearly four years now, for free. And very happily too, I might add.

But recent changes to my personal circumstances will make it difficult for me to continue much longer.
    So I want to step back.

I want to put the site up for sale.
    Anybody interested?

Options:

– the buyer takes immediate full control of the website, I play no further role.
    – or (if required) I can temporarily stay as site admin, show the buyer how things currently work, and once they are happy to run it themself, then I step back.

Anyone interested should please contact me with a PM.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for all the kind words. It’s very much appreciated! But no need for any goodbyes, nothing will happen until a buyer is found and that might not be for some time yet, so you’re stuck with me for now. And I would probably stay on as a regular user anyway.

So here’s to a brighter future … ABFheaven 2.0 … it’s gonna be interesting!

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Aw lovely, I thought this might be coming but was crossing my fingers against it.

You’ve been absolutely amazing at doing what you do and whoever takes it on is going to have big shoes to fill.

Big virtual hug and lots of love x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Micheal! Although I haven’t been on this site very long yet… You have been doing an outstanding job at running it and provide us with a place where we can talk and share same interest without any judgment from the outside and felt good among folks and new friends….. Your successor will have big shoes to fill! Job well done BZ

(Having said that) If I may bring a suggestion to the table.. How about you continue to run it but with monthly or yearly fees? Will that be feasible? You could discuss it with your Brass’s at HQ? loll (soldier in me)loll

Gino

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

You do a fantastic job as site admin/owner. This is the best site out there for anr/abf. My sentiments mirror Welshie’s.
    I wish the best for you and please choose a buyer wisely. We need a gentle all powerful all seeing Oz. 😉😜

Ross Smith
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I appreciate your hardwork. U have done a great job.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Michael, you have done wonderful job bringing this site together and keeping it active. You have kept this site free of bullying or scammers. It’s hard work. Hope next buyer can keep it same way.
    Thanks for all work and good luck for your future plans.
    I do hope you will be part of administration in future too.

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Hi Michael. Thanks so much for all you have done for all of us here. I know it must be so time-consuming and more. I do hope the site will be taken over by someone like you. You’ve been excellent. Any idea when this will stop if you do not get a buyer? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear @tuehlykv,

You and I have come a long way in a short time mate. To say you’ve had a notable impact on my life through great friendship and the best site of its kind bar none, would be to shed only a mere ray of light on what you mean to me and this community.

It would take years and rightly so highlighting all the accomplishments you wrought behind the scenes and at the forefront as ABF Heaven’s Admin, comrade and chief advocate.

If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have met some of the most incredible souls I’ve ever known as well as my possible future wife. And in that light, whatever I can do for you and yours now and in the future… just gimme a ring.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aww Michael, I’m sorry to hear you won’t be continuing. It’s quite an achievement to have built up such a large and well established community in a relatively short space of time!

Internet dating has it’s challenges but I feel you manage them as well as can be expected and you always have your priorities right from what I can see. I understand and appreciate all the time and effort you go through for us all and I will be sad to see you leave. I’m sure whatever is pulling you away from it must be very important.

I’ve been having a bit of difficulty myself, when it comes to forming a meaningful connection, since my former ANR partner, who I met here last year, has moved abroad, so I have been less active of late and this may continue for some time, but I’m not sure.

If I miss any updates, I want to thank you most sincerely from the bottom of my heart for facilitating the most profound connection I have ever made with another person, albeit much to brief. It genuinely changed my life and it probably never would have happened if it weren’t for you setting up this site. I wish you all the best in your journey through life, both in the world of adult breastfeeding and otherwise x

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Sorry to hear that, Michael. It’s a lovely site. Is there anything else we can do to assist you? Best wishes in whatever you choose to do.

Alex Yorkshire
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Michael, really sorry to hear this and hope you find a way to continue being part of this site. What you have done is already amazing! I have met some wonderful people through this website and had amazing experiences, all thanks to you creating this online community. Wish you all the best in your future adventures and please let us know if you need any help. Regards

Rubby
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New York

Michael,
    Thank you so much for all the work, time, effort and dedication you invested to put this site together and create such a wonderful community. You are amazing! I and many other people here greatly appreciate you and your kindness in helping us to embrace this beautiful aspect of our lives. It is a bit sad that you will no longer be the one in charge, but I wish you the best of luck and much happiness in whatever you chose to undertake after here. Thank you so much again for everything!

Wholeheartedly,
    Ruby

Anonymous
    Inactive

Michael,
    I echo the opinion that this is the best site for anr/abf. You have done such a tremendous job in creating and administering the site. I’ve never been on any type of site that was so personal and responsive to the users’ needs. And amidst all of that, you manage to share yourself and your sense of humor with us. I am sad to see you go. But wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, you have to take care of you and we support you have a lot of friends here that are behind you, whatever you do.
    This site has morphed into something that I’m sure you never expected. It has truly become is own little haven for us in this lifestyle. It has become a place to make lasting friendships, gain valuable knowledge, support each other, make short or long term romantic connections, and have fun. This is possible because of your hard work. You have worked hard to keep spammers out, you have brought interactive features to the site that encourage a community environment. Most of all you have done that without pushing your own opinions on others. Everyone that comes into this lifestyle has taken their own unique path to get here and what they get from adult nursing is unique to them. For some it is nurturing and feeling cared for, for others it is sexual and arousing, yet others are all about enjoying the milk. Regardless of one’s reasons for their connection to the lifestyle, ABF Heaven has become a welcoming community for all

Anonymous
    Inactive

Starting this journey I was petrified. Not knowing what I would find or the people I would meet…. but Michael, you’ve been amazing. You’ve been there for every wobble I’ve had. Listened to me when I’ve had troubles, and never ever fobbed me off. You have made this little community great and I honestly don’t know where I’d be without you or this site. You’re incredible. And if you sell this site I will miss you terribly, but life comes first…and you will always have the support of every single person here. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close