A ladies perfect night in?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A ladies perfect night in?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cadian11
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Not just for cheap thrills but I’m curious as to how the ladies here would describe their perfect night in, the only rules being that it must include suckling!!

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

A quiet evening in the livingroom as a fire burns in the fireplace. Dim light, curtains pulled, a soft blanket wrapped around my shoulders and his head, pulling him into me. The fire crackles, but not so loudly that I can’t hear his gentle moans as he suckles. He opens his eyes and we gaze at each other, softening and melting our bodies as his mouth tugs gently.
    One hand slides up to my neck. He is feeling for my pulse since he hears it against my breast. I lay mine on his heart, eyes locked on each other.
    The logs fall apart in the fireplace, dimming the light even further. He moves his head slightly on the pillow, just enough to barely deepen the latch and pull me closer. I know he is silently saying…
    “Please stay with me. I never want this to end.”
    I lean down to kiss his forehead. His breath warms my skin.
    “I know, darling,” I whisper in his ear. “I’m right here.”
    His body shudders in my arms. Another moan. I drape the blanket over us and touch his cheek, feeling the sweet rhythm carry us into the softness of the night.

Cadian11
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Yeah that sounds right about perfect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close