52 Male Murfreesboro, TN looking for ongoing ANR/ABF

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 52 Male Murfreesboro, TN looking for ongoing ANR/ABF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dcarterintn
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Tennessee

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to stop and read my advert. I am 53 y/o white male, former military man, living in Murfreesboro, TN Broad shoulders about 180. I do not smoke, light drink. I try to eat and be healthy, not a body builder but go to gym couple times a week. I am DDF. I have my own job and car.

Ideally for a good ANR to work we would need to click at least somewhat. I am not looking for this to be about sex but about nursing, I am not wanting to change you life or your home life but would like to grow as friends and nursing partners. Nursing is hard to explain but for those that understand its deep, almost another level of bonding. We both need to be comfortable with each other to have a good bonding ANR. I want to add to, not take from our quality of life.

I am pretty open to age, race, shape as I am interested in you and more the inner you. You do not need to be lactating, while lactation is nice, dry nursing or should I say the act of nursing itself is the joy and peace of it all.
    I can at times host, hopefully you can as well. If we click and start our ANR/ABF journey, I think that will sort itself out. Ideally you would be in or close to Murfreesboro, TN. I would be willing to travel some distance to help foster this, I hope you will too. If we are to nurse regularly, the closer the better.
    Please drop me a note and lets talk. Wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close