48F West Central FL – seeking older male to nurse (and more)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 48F West Central FL – seeking older male to nurse (and more)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Yours2Milk
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Married 48F needing to be very discreet but NEED a to have an older man suck on my breasts and maybe more. I am DDF & you need to host

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

I can fulfill that NEED.

stevekilby
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

where are you located.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ft Myers here.. single/ experienced 68

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hey there..Im in Longwood Just reaching out
    mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s very likely I travel to your area for my work. I travel all over Florida and I often have a hotel room. I am married also this is easy for me to do discreetly. I would love to find a long-term partner who enjoys this activity. I hope I hear back from you soon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Iwould love to help you fulfill your needs I am looking forward to hearing from you

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I live in Tampa and would love to get together with your and suckle your breasts. I am very experienced, please let me know of your are interested.

Stephen H
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hey! I’m in Holiday, own my own home, would enjoy meeting you, when you’re in the area, would be willing to travel also to where you are. Really just looking to breastfeed, but that’s up to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Message me

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I would love to suckle your breasts. Please contact me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you still looking?

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re interested let me know, I’m in west palm beach. Can host and travel. Was in abf before.

Devon
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hey I’m close to by uu

JUAN G
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I’m Juan and I’m interested in you. I’m sure we can have lots of fun and enjoy having a satisfying ANR/ABF relationship. I’m a nice, passionate, professional, dominant man in Jupiter, Florida, that wants to get to know and play with you. I’m the man you seek and need, Let’s meet over drinks or coffee and then come back to my place and play. I know that when we get together, we will get along really well. I love passionate kissing, long foreplay and pleasuring you with the needed discipline. Let’s play honey, when are we getting together. Let’s chat and get together soon. I have no issue driving to you and I can host. If you’re interested, kik me at juangp4, call/text me 786-245-5825 or jupiterman@email.com and send some pics. What’s your number, I will text you now. Come over and let me see your beauty and beautiful eyes as I kiss you deeply, babe. text me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close