39M for F Bakersfield, CA seeking ANR/ABF

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 39M for F Bakersfield, CA seeking ANR/ABF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Hello there, ABF Heaven!

I hope you’re all having a lovely evening!

I’m a single man living here in California’s Central Valley, and I’m looking for an ANR/ABF partner.

I value communication above all, and I’m hoping to find someone with whom I can be friends as well as partners. I’m not opposed to having a platonic nursing partner, and I’ve had some lovely platonic partners in the past.

I’ve been a fan of ANR for a few years now, and I just love it. It’s comforting, relaxing, intimate, and an incredible way to be close to someone. I’d love to find someone who loves all those aspects and more!
    I enjoy reading, television, writing, spending time with friends, and cooking with someone.
    I have my own place, I drive, I have my own hobbies and interests, and it would be great to have a person to share it with.

Feel free to message me! I love to chat, and I’m always around.

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Have you had any luck on this site?

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

I have, actually! I’ve met two or three people over the last year and half from this site. I’m still in regular contact with one of them, and you and I have chatted too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close