35M4F San Jose,CA Respectful Gentleman/Experienced Suckler for ANR Relationship

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 35M4F San Jose,CA Respectful Gentleman/Experienced Suckler for ANR Relationship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Larry
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Have you ever been with a partner who takes the time to absolutely marvel and adore your breast?Teasing, sucking and suckling your nipples for hours on end? This scenario is heaven to me and I’m searching for a woman who desires having a partner who can provide this. 👆

There’s nothing like a woman’s curves especially her breast(no matter if they are big or small) and I’ve always yearned to worship them. Taking each of your nipples into my mouth and giving them the attention they need/deserve is my goal and I have the mouth stamina to maintain a nice suck/suckle on each for hours. Longer nipples are my kryptonite and nothing gives me more pleasure than to tease/suck my partners nipples until you are in a euphoric state of bliss.If any of this resonates with you please don’t hesitate to DM me.

About me- 6’2, athletic build, clean(smell good always) and disease free, gentleman(raised by all women). I’m what you would call gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets type of guy(you would never guess that I had a breast worship/ANR fetish if you saw me out in public). I’m fairly intelligent and currently majoring in Software Engineering at a local university. I’m also chill/drama free and enjoy conversations of all kinds with like minded and open individuals. I offer a safe and comfortable space, and I only wish for ANR no reciprocation or anything else is required(safe play and enthusiastic consent is a must for me).

I’m preferably looking for a LTR ANR partner who can’t get enough of her breast and nipples being worshiped//suckled constantly.
    Good Luck and I hope you find someone that enjoys ANR/Breast Worship as much as I do ❤️.

Athena
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA

Hi love

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close