35F4M in Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 35F4M in Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BreastInTheSouthwest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Hi everyone!

I’m a 35F seeking LTR with a clean, single Caucasian male in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/east valley area. I am looking for a normal, monogamous relationship – but with nursing. I would like to meet someone who is ready to settle down and start a family.

I know it is shocking, but there are men out there who don’t like boobs in their mouth! I just cannot bring myself to date men who don’t enjoy this…It’s just too big of a passion for me. That’s why I came here.

Normal. Feminine. Educated. Have plenty of hobbies. I have a good career. I have one dog. No children.

I would be willing to consider long distance if you are located on this side of the country- Southwest/West/PNW.

⚡Lotto Max⚡
    Spectator
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

Hello…Great post. I’m a recent AZ transplant from Cali. Also educated, have hobbies, well adjusted and looking for the same. Would love to know more and see if potentially a good fit. Glad you posted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed, great ad, it definitely touches on everything I am looking for here. I believe we would have a lot of similarities too, to build a foundation on and grow together with each other in time. One of the biggest being our physical intimacy with the abf/ANR we would share. Let me know what you think. Also, I know I am far, but I can and have traveled and can relocate to be with you permanently when the time comes. Thanks, and hopefully, I have the opportunity to get to know more about you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, Like you I have an MBA, though I left business and went back to earn my PhD to teach liberal arts. I work out 5 to 6 times a week. I love movies, books, travel, fine and hole-in-the-wall dining. And I’m breast obsessed. Oh and I’m in the East Valley.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We definitely need to meet up soon!

jeff
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Connecticut

hope this finds you well….

you are so very lovely, breasts in the southwest…i know, im old and not close but i think your are stunning. id love to start a conversation, get to know you and much more.. not exactly neighbors but i want to wake up to you every morning…with your breasts in my mouth.

xo

geoff

jeff
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Connecticut

hi Beautiful… i hope this message finds you well.

i truly hope we can be friends, have a conversation (or many) and get to know each other…i would move to AZ for you…you are so very awesome…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close