34 [F4M] [Orlando, FL] Looking for a dry nursing partner

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 34 [F4M] [Orlando, FL] Looking for a dry nursing partner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jem
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hello,

I’m new to the community and never had a “proper partner” All I know is that Ive always loved the attention my breasts get when Im with someone.

I’m a shy person so I don’t think I would meet someone in person as fast as some would like. I would like to talk and get to know each other before meeting/getting intimate.

I’m latina with saggy breasts. Bra size is 38c

Message me if interested!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. My name is Rick. I live in Sebastian about an hour away from you. I come through Orlando many times a month. Would you be interested in talking with me? By the way, saggy breasts are very attractive to me.

Chris
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Hi, I’m chris. I would love to visit you. I am in orlando. And saggy breasts are a big turn on for me.

Jose
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hello im jos,latino from jacksonville,will like t o know more about you

Frank
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Jem, it’s Frank. I’m near Cocoa in Brevard County, not far away. Which side of Orlando are you in? Want to talk?

Tim
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I’m in tampa if you’re interested. I go to school there and have never had a proper relationship like this. Would love to start one

Anonymous
    Inactive

26yo grad student in Orlando. My kik is orlandobull280

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

If you are still seeking then I am interested Jem. I am divorced, 6’4″ 210# Caucasian and living in Orlando.

Bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I believe in taking things slow. I love the closeness you feel when you are sucking and worshipping a woman’s breasts. I am in Orlando. I sent you a PM. Please respond

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi:
    Im interested. Im in Tampa. Message me here or message me on kik2021jwalker

Anonymous
    Inactive

I live in Orlando. Have a flexible job. Im available most any time. Would love to meet and hopefully one day we can start fulfilling you desire

Losjr85
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

35 Latino male here. Willing to help you out if you are still looking. I’m in Orlando also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! 31M here, I’m new to this as well and I live in Tampa. I’m very interested in taking it slow and getting to know someone like you are. I think forming a bond and sharing interests first is key in something like this, especially because I’m new. 🙂 Would you want to learn how this goes w/me? Let’s talk a little and see where it goes! Msg me if you want to 😀

Lou
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Hi Jem,
    I am Latino and live in Clearwater. I too am not into meeting very quickly but if we feel a connection, it could be possible.
    Hope to hear from you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close