29 y.o. W4W Seeking breasts to worship in Portland Oregon

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 29 y.o. W4W Seeking breasts to worship in Portland Oregon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pepper
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

Hiii everyone,
    My name is Pepper. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, but I’ve lived in Oregon for almost 11 years. I have always had this kink, but I’ve only been able to have that fulfilled twice. I am a very kinky woman.

I am now in Portland and I am seeking a beautiful woman to latch on to. I am willing to have a consistent relationship with someone in order to keep up the supply, or to induce the flow. I’d love to get to know someone better, please reach out to me if you need a cute person to nurse on you. Bonus is I also have very large breasts you can also suck on, however they are dry.

Cheers!
    Pepper🤍

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love to suck your breasts

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Pepper,

It’s nice to meet you. I wish we were closer together. I would love to get together for mutual suckling. I am 28yo and in Sac Cali. I absolutely love having my breasts worshipped. I also love to suckle beautiful tits as well! I know you are looking for something more regular, but if you are ever passing through Sacramento I’d love to get together with you!

Regardless I wish you the best of luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Pepper, I also.wouñd love to suck on your nippels. Any room for me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like you have a lot of interest! Happy to see so many west coast women here ☺️

Anonymous
    Inactive

If your ever down in Sacramento ca I would love too! I love to suckle and be suckled and desperately looking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close