28/f seeking possible anr/abf in southern Indiana

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 28/f seeking possible anr/abf in southern Indiana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mama J
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

I am currently halfway through my pregnancy, bbw 28 single mom. I don’t have a lot of time usually but I am seeking to get to know someone to possibly meet up in the future. Abf/anr while pregnant can possibly induce labor so I’m not interested in that at this moment. I am just outside of Louisville Kentucky. My milk is already on its way as I have a few drops now 😋

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Wishing you a great second half to your pregnancy and the birthing of a healthy papoose. Interesting information. I wasn’t aware of the effects abf on pregnancy. Thanks.

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I’m in Dayton Ohio… a bit far but hope you keep me in mind as you continue seeking! Am aware of ABF effects and certainly agree with you. Those could even extend to regular pumping and expression as well. Best to let all go as ‘natural’
    In meantime please ENJOY your life’s Journey!!
    Dave

Greg
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Just let me know when you’re ready. I’m close to Evansville.

George
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I join Dave on what he said. Also from Dayton, Oh. You can count me as a back-up plan. Meanwhile, all the best on taking your pregnancy to term with health for both, you and the baby.

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Kentucky

Hello Mama J I’m 29 from louisville. Would love to get to know you! If you want you can add me on kik my username is johnm1301

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close