27 M #Seattle: looking for ANR or pregnant Hucow IRL roleplay

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 27 M #Seattle: looking for ANR or pregnant Hucow IRL roleplay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

Hello,

I’m a 220lb 27M with a stocky build with a big beard who had just started a ENM journey and I’m still learning the ropes on how this is done.

But I’m look for any ladies out there would like to be an ANR, Hucow type arrangement.

I’m still very new to this so keep that in mind.

I’m looking for big busty milk filled ladies out there.

I think I’m doing this right but if that sounds interesting feel free to reach out.

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Wow! I can’t wait to see any responses, if any!

Did you look up the definition of ANR? Ya know, the one that talks about releasing a happy, euphoric hormone called oxytocin which is a chemical messager that connects 2 ppl thru touch, love, bonding and arousal.

And the definition of hucow? It is focused on dehumization and objectification. It is literally not in the same spectrum of anr. It is 💯 kink and sub cateragory at best. The term hucow alone, will offend most WOMAN ON some level. I don’t know many into anr who like to be treated as farm animals. But there will always be a few into that.

You might have better luck on kink websites.

A girl
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I’m not into hucow and not what you’re looking for, but I just want to say…. don’t let anybody here shame you for looking for a consensual encounter or arrangement. Nobody has the right to dictate what you look for in a partner as long as it’s safe and consensual for all participating, and nobody has the right to police your kinks.
    That being said, good luck finding what you are looking for.

BelleofdaBarn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

@btrfly – that sounds like YOUR definition of Hucow.
    Unless you’re into Hucow as a kink, you will never understand what fully goes into the experience. I can appreciate your stance however if it doesn’t suit you, don’t participate in providing your definition.
    For us who enjoy Hucow, its much more than you will ever understand.

Im with @agirlwithtitties on this one. No need to be shamming anyone on here. No need for him to find somewhere else to look. He is just fine here.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Best of luck to you Brian. Perhaps you will find your Hucow and a wonderful nurturing relationship will develope.

Serenity
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

Good luck Bryan. I hope you have lots of fun and find someone who shares your desires:)

Bryan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Hey,

I just saw people replying, I didn’t realize this was gonna cause so much discourse. I’m sorry if I posted on the wrong sight. It just seemed like the kinda place for it.

Bryan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Hey,

I just saw people replying, I didn’t realize this was gonna cause so much discourse. I’m sorry if I posted on the wrong sight. It just seemed like the kinda place for it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close