California / 23 F4M

› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Women Seeking › California / 23 F4M

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #801017
    SG
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

    SD/Socal area, looking for a partner my age or max 10 yrs older to do casual ABF/ANR if it’s a good fit, I’m open to discuss more. I am tall, 5’8, 150 lbs, 34 C, college educated and employed. Looking for a like minded guy, taller then me, employed, and have urgency for life!

    I have just started inducing lactation with drops coming in daily,and want someone (you) to help me induce more and fully lactate.
    I can’t wait to chat and see if we are a good fit.
    xo

    #801025
    Bazz,U.K.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

    Hi SG, if you check you’ll see you posted this under ‘Men Seeking’. Might be best to delete and repost under Ladies Seeking, cheers, Barry.

    #801060
    Mr.French
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

    You are impressive. Good luck !

    #801183
    Paul
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

    I’m in sd also hope we can chat sometime

    #801657
    Shiva
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

    Sorry you are too young unless you want a mentor and person to help share wisdom

    #801686
    kelly
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

    I think it’s in the right place

    #810874
    Zack
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

    I sent you a message. I think we would be perfect for eachother<33

    #811963
    steven
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Colorado

    Good morning I would love to connect I know I’m not in LA but I visit often!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close