21F in Atlanta – consistent male partner / female wet nursing partner

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 21F in Atlanta – consistent male partner / female wet nursing partner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Georgia

I’m looking for a consistent anr partner in Atlanta or the surrounding areas. I enjoy gentle nursing a lot, it’s sooo intimate & comforting to me. I also like cuddling, watching TV, or just spending time together skin to skin while you suckle. I really like long sessions, too !!

I am experienced and would love to build a bond with a consistent partner. Preferably with experience. I’m not lactating & I’m not currently inducing, so dry nursing only. but I’m willing to try again for the right guy

also looking for lactating moms or women who have induced. interested in nursing & breast play, and I’m willing to be on the nursing or receiving end. I have experience latching on, but only with dry nursing and I’d like to wet nurse in the near future

You must be able to host. Must be local. non-sexual ONLY. must be single, hygienic and well-groomed. I have no preference for race, age, height or weight/body type.

no hook up’s or sexual favors. not interested in one-off’s, or sending NSFW pics. don’t message me being creepy or sexual I will block you immediately.

my features: black, 5’3, plus size/curvy, brown eyes, black curly hair. no drugs, no alcohol, no smoking.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close